Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change country with subscription paid through partner

Solved!

Change country with subscription paid through partner

Hi, I originally purchased a Premium subscripion in Austria through my cell provider Drei. I have now moved back to Canada and need to change the subscription to Canada, paying with Credit Card. I just cancelled the premium subscription with Drei, but it isn't updated on the Accuont page yet. Can I make a change? 

Thanks, Love Spotify!!!

Spotify (1).png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @ChPost, Welcome to the community! 🙂

i suggest waiting until drei has updated their info, once they have done this you should still have premium until the end of the current billing cycle (depending on their terms and condotions)

Once they have updated their info you should be able to change your payment methods 🙂

If you have any questions regarding as when they will update their payments, please contact drei 🙂

I hope this helped 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

What kind of changes do you do?

Marked as solution

Hello @ChPost, Welcome to the community! 🙂

i suggest waiting until drei has updated their info, once they have done this you should still have premium until the end of the current billing cycle (depending on their terms and condotions)

Once they have updated their info you should be able to change your payment methods 🙂

If you have any questions regarding as when they will update their payments, please contact drei 🙂

I hope this helped 🙂

Ok, yes I thought that I might have to wait until they update their info.
Thanks. 🙂

I just wanted to change country but keep the premium account. I will wait until Drei update a my account first. Th a 's 🙂

Suggested posts