Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Change of Plan

Change of Plan

I have a student discount subscription till 25th August but I wanted to shift to family plan so I paid for Family subscription and I have a receipt for it as well but I'm not able to change between my plans as my account overview is showing student plan only and no option to cancel as well. How do I change between my plans as I have to invite my family members and if needed how to cancel the plan as well. Kindly help. My account is not showing anything such as change plan or cancel subscription as well. Account is facing issues. As in Your Plans only Student Plan is showing up and there is no family plan showing up.

IMG-1071.jpg
5 Replies

Hi there @grlizorpfx3pbh5,

thanks for reaching out about this !

As having both plans must had you create two different accounts as they cannot be used under the same account or email.

Please at first use this help page to locate all of the active accounts listed with your details.

Make sure to search all possible info you can remember which you've used with any Spotify accounts you created.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

As you’ve said that there must be two accounts but the both plans were
bought under this same email so can you please check on your end ? I can
send you the receipts for both the plans which were sent to me by spotify
on the same email address.
Kindly help me out with the same or help me cancel any of the plan
mentioned.

Hi @grlizorpfx3pbh5,

thanks for your response !

If i understand correctly, you're paying in advance for Premium without having a subscription, which is the same as using a Gift Card as a payment method.

If you've purchased Premium Student you will keep this plan until the period you've paid for expires and then switch to Premium Family afterwords.

Meaning it should be on the 25th of May, since your next billing date is the 25th of August and you've paid for 3 months of Premium Family.

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know if you have any further questions 🙂

Can i cancel my family subscription pack if possible. And if not it will be
activated on 25th of May. Am I correct ?
Is there any chance for refund ?

Hi @grlizorpfx3pbh5,

You can read all about cancellations on this help page and regarding refund eligibility here.

Hope this helps 🙂

Suggested posts