Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Username

Changing Username

Is there anyway to change my Username?

Also, Edit Profile does not let me change my PostCode. I don't know where the PostCode came from that is currently on my profile as it is not mine.

Many thanks,

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there is no current way to change your Spotify username. If you connect with facebook your real name is displayed instead and you can login with your fb email instead though.

About the postcode; that's odd, I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can look into it for you.

If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hey 🙂 

Unfortunately it is not possible to change Spotify usernames due to how playlists are mapped to accounts. 

As for your post code issue, I would suggest dropping the Spotify team a message using the online contact form and they will be able to investigate that for you. If you get an automated email reply, just be sure to reply directly to it and your case will reach an agent. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts