Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Changing country error

Changing country error

Plan

Premium

Country - South Korea

Device

Macbook Pro late 2016

Operating System

Mac OS 13

My Question or Issue

Hello, I made and using Spotify account in South Korea. Currently study in the UK. I know there is no problem using Spotify in the UK, as I have premium. But I need to change the country because of payment. So I've been trying to change country (by payment details change), It shows error page like 403 Forbidden. 

I'll live in the UK for at least 4 years more for sure, and depends on visa I'll stay more as long as possible. So I guess there should be no problem with me to change country ?? So In this case, If someone knows how to solve this out, let me know please. 

1 Reply

Hey @ullarlar, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

This may be happening because the country registered on your account doesn't match the country your payment card is registered in. In this case, you will be able to change your country once you are using a payment card that's issued in the UK. You can manage your country settings following these steps.

If you are still having issues and the country for the payment card matches the one on your account, then try using a different browser or private window.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts