Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged Premium Overdraft Fee?

Charged Premium Overdraft Fee?

Has anyone experienced this before? I've been with Spotify Premium member for 6 years and there have been times, Ive had insuffient funds and they still took out money from my bank but I was never hit with a $25 fee, only an overdraft fee from my bank. There are two separate overdraft charges and I'm pretty upset about that. Can anyone help out about this?

1 Reply

Hi @dmcdoug. Sorry to hear that you've run into this issue. Any over-draft fees that you see on your account should be the product of your bank's policies, as Spotify does not charge a fee for having insufficient funds on your payment method. In fact, Spotify is unable to tell if you have insufficient funds because your bank still provides them, even if your account does not have them (hence the overdraft).

I would recommend reaching out to your bank to try and clarify why you were charged an overdraft fee twice. It may be a new policy, or a mistake on their end. Hope this helps clear things up. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you run into any further issues, or if you have any other questions. Cheers!

Suggested posts