Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for Free trial and student Premium. WANT MONEY BACK

Charged for Free trial and student Premium. WANT MONEY BACK

I recently decided to finally upgrade to premium after being a fellow spotify user for years now. I decided to do the Student PRemium discount and when I entered my card and went to the Student lookup with the college i attend, it said i was not registered so I closed out of it. IT charged me for the 4.99$ without my permission and I didnt even know they were going to charge me nor did I know before signing up for the free trial. Because I thought the student account wouldnt worked i decided to go for the free 30 day trial. IT charged me for the free trial even thought it said FREE! So now it has charged for 4.99 and 9.99 for the "Free Trial" Some bull is that free trial. Spotify I want my money back and the only customer service probably wont work. Im very unhappy about being charged wrongly!! And all people say is to contact spotify support off their community page and I know they wont email back......

1 Reply

Hey @Danthelmi,

It's best if you get in touch with Support either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They can definitely shed some light on what's happening on your account. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Suggested posts