Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged for Spotify Premium, didn't receive it

Charged for Spotify Premium, didn't receive it

I made a new account (this one) to get the $0.99 for 3 months offer for Spotify Premium. After paying for it, I did not receive Spotify Premium. I tried it again, and it STILL didn't give me Spotify Premium, as it kept on saying that I had Spotify Free and I "already have used a promotion." As far as I can recall, I haven't used anything, and I only re-downloaded Spotify for my Mac. I have been waiting on the live chat concerning this issue for more than an hour now, and no one has responded to me. This is some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. My card has been charged twice, and I haven't even received Spotify Premium once, and I haven't even been offered an explanation or an email explaining as to why. 

4 Replies

Hi @user-removed this is likely due to having multiple accounts. First thing to doublecheck is which profile you upgraded to Premium, and the corresponding CC info. Start here for troubleshooting and let us know how you get on!

I already know which account I upgraded to Premium. I did everything in the
guide, and it still didn't work. I'm planning on deleting my account unless
you can figure out some way for me to receive Premium after I've been
waiting for so long.

@user-removed Gotcha, and thanks for your patience as we troubleshoot your issue. Suggest next that you contact Spotify directly via the contact form

Here are some other support options too: https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/how-can-i-contact-spotify/

I didn't received my premium too but I can see the receipt on gmail but I can't receive premium on Spotify.Btw also payed 0.99 for 3 months

Suggested posts