Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged several times when installing Premium

Solved!

Charged several times when installing Premium

I subscribed to Spotify Premium about a week ago and I am very happy with the service, however on the day of installation the system did not update and asked me to click through several times to confirm that I had Premium. My account said that I had, but the player didn't. I have since looked at my bank account and I have been charged for each of these click-throughs (5 additional to my initial payment).

I would like to find out how I can get my money back for these additional clickthroughs. I would be happy to have the balance sent to me as spotify credits so that I can buy more music or give the card to someone as a gift.

Regards

John Coe

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello John.

The best method to chat about payment enquiries would be to send in a message via our contact form. I have sent over a message to you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello John.

The best method to chat about payment enquiries would be to send in a message via our contact form. I have sent over a message to you.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi David

Thanks for your speedy response. I have not had an email yet, but there may be some delay on emails I guess. I look forward to recieving your email... if not, can you let me know a URL or email address I can use for the contact form.

Cheers

John

Suggested posts