Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

Solved!

Contact number for Spotify in the UK? My CC charged £334.95 last month

and my account now not accessible!

Obviously some sort of fraud but the multiple charges of £50, £25 and £9.99 all have my spotify username against them on my credit card statement, exactly the same as my normal charge of £4.99. 

I need to contact Spotify urgently but can find no contact details for them except for a 'contact us' web app and this forum.  

89 Replies

Please can someone supply me with the contact number for Spotify UK.?

Marked as solution

Spotify don't offer telephone support I'm afraid. However you can get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be more than happy to help. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, I put a query up on spotify community with no response, I NEED a contact number to ring someone to help as I am being charged but my spotify app will not work still. The problem is that I have updated my app but it says that I have not- I am being charged spotify premium prices but I cannot access any of my playlists!
Can someone message me a number or reply to this please? Why is there no helpline?

They don't provide telephone support. If you used this contact form, you should have received an autorsponse by email. Check your junk/spam folders if you haven't seen it. Once you reply to that email, you will hear back from the team shortly.

It's possible you have simply logged in with the wrong credentials so it's worth checking the steps in this post first.

It would appear from my bank accounts that you have been charging me TWICE each month since February 2014. This accrues to £89.91. Please can you explain WHY this is happening and when I can expect a refund?

With thanks,

David Owen-Bell

@11102202475 wrote:

It would appear from my bank accounts that you have been charging me TWICE each month since February 2014. This accrues to £89.91. Please can you explain WHY this is happening and when I can expect a refund?

With thanks,

David Owen-Bell

@11102202475 - If you are being billed twice you almost definitely have two accounts with seperate subscriptions running. 

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to do a bit more investigation to get the extra one cancelled and refunded for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Hello, wondering if anyone can help me. I have the student spotify premium (£4.99 a month).  In order to download IOS 8 for Iphone i had to delete the spotify app. now I have re-downloaded it - Spotify on my phone says I am on trial and not paying anything, and that I need to pay £12.99 a month for premium. I am already paying my monthly subscription. Having logged in on my laptop, my profile confirms that I pay £4.99 a month however when I go onto spotify on my laptop and phone it thinks I am a free user and I therefore cannot listen offiline or save any music.

Any help would be great appreciated 🙂 Thanks. Hannah

@user-removed - Sounds like you unknowingly have multiple accounts. Can you log out on your phone and double check you are logging in using the correct details. It is amazingly easy to have two accounts, one with a Spotify username and password to log in and a completely separate account tied to your Facebook details.

Peter

Wow thanks for the speedy reply! Ok so i have just logged out on my phone and then logged in on using username (ie not Facebook). This is bringing me into the free account - which is the one I dont want. However i have now just logged in via facebook and it still thinks i only have a free account! Yet when i go online and view my profile on the laptop it says i have spotify premium? So confused! Thanks again.

@user-removed - Weird, when you log in using your computer and it says you have Premium, what username is shown on that page?:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

Sorry for slow reply - it says on my account overview that I am paying for premium - however via facebook says I am on free. Yet when I log on not on facebook it comes up as a free account.

@user-removed - What username is shown on this page?

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Peter

It is happyhannahc

@user-removed - If you log in using that username and your Spotify password on your Spotify application do you get to your Premium account?

Sounds like you have a completely separate account on your Facebook details.

Peter

Last month, Spotify (UK) was promoting a "subscribe before 31st december and get two months free. I subscribed to this and payed the fee that would grant me this deal, the full £9.99. This morning, I looked over my bank account and noticed that i had been charged for January as well i.e i did not get my end of the deal. Can you please look into this and pay me back my money . I really hope i hear from you soon.

Sincerely

A very Dissapointed but loyal spotify user

@user-removed 

I suggest you contact support so they can take a look at your account and help you with this

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi,

I have the same problem now... How did u sort this out?

Thanks,

@RRibeiro85 

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet to @SpotifyCares on Twitter for help.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I am currently in a department of France and I have been paying for spotify on UK account and I cannot seem to connect to Spotify because it keep saying wrong country. I have tried changing county on Facebook that did not work. It is not fare to be paying for Spotify and not able to access it.

**bleep**ing ridiculous. **bleep** service. U need a phone number but u Dont dare to provide one because u know u would get it from all angles.

Suggested posts