Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Couldn't find that podcast Error

Couldn't find that podcast Error

It looks like there's a problem with my account, there's a podcast not showing.

Couldn't find that podcast

Search for something else?

But when I try Incognito Mode, it appears, just asks me to login to listen to and boom!, error again.

7 Replies

Heya, so it sounds like there might be an issue with your account or the device you're using. Here are a few things you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Log out and log back in to your Spotify account. Sometimes this can help refresh your account and clear any glitches.

2. Try restarting the device you're using to listen to Spotify. This can also help resolve any technical issues.

3. Make sure you have a stable internet connection. If your internet is spotty, it can cause problems with streaming services like Spotify.

4. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Spotify app. This can help resolve any software issues that may be causing the problem.

5. Check if the podcast is available in your region. Some podcasts may not be available in certain regions due to licensing restrictions and Incognito is sneaking you past that.

Hope to of helped,

-Prague the Dog

PragueSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey, thanks for the response.

Unfortunately none of this worked for me. I've tried logging in my phone, pc, and it looks like there is no difference.

I had to create a new account to listen to that podcast wich it is available in my country, but not for my account.

Hey @x4v_4j-me0ise 

Thanks for your post.

Could you please share with us the name of the podcast that you can't access? 

We'll be on the lookout for your reply 🙂 

LyubkaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hey, thanks.

This is the link

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5FcqXvrivFXbxQxDXxjueo?si=eBY61-9GTlKmGruJE30A7g&context=spotify%3A...

I can see it in incognito mode, and also in the new account that I created.

Hey @x4v_4j-me0ise,

Thanks for providing the link.

We've forwarded your report to the relevant team here at Spotify, however we can't confirm when it will be addressed. In the meantime, please make sure to keep your app up-to-date.

Cheers,

MihailYModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Any news?

For me, the issue came from clicking on any podcast from my home page. However, if I would search it or find it on the side bar of the app it would take me to it no problem. Uninstall/reinstall worked for me 👍

Suggested posts