Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Country Mess!

Country Mess!

Hi,

Hope you can help me with a very frustrating problem I've been having for months.

I used to have an accound based in the USA with a US amex card. Since my family and I moved to Mexico, I have updated the payment method to a credit card based in Mexico. 

While in Mexico, I upgraded to a premium family account and sent invites to my wife and daughters who live with me (same household) in Mexico.

Their accounts are based in Mexico.

When I send invite, it don't let my family members use family premium package stating that "we are not located in the same country"

When I see my profile, it states that I am still in US, but when I double click on "edit my profile" to change to Mexico, it already has Mexico as my home country. 

So, my profile "Snapshot" states I am still in US, when I try to change on the "edit my profile", it already has Mexico.

My family can't use premium family package because apparently I am still in the US but when I try to change it, it shows I am already in Mexico...

I know I am being repetitive.....

It is a catch 22 situation....highly frustrating.

Can someone please help?

Thanks!

Gabriel

3 Replies

Hey @thegamejones,

The new payment method and country settings be in effect from your next payment date.

Hope this helps!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Got it! Hope this fixes it! Appreciate the prompt reply!

Cheers,

I created my account in Mexico but live is USA. I was able to get in when I got back but now it says can’t access as I only have 15 days in another country. How do I fix it?

Suggested posts