Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cuenta premium con Movistar

Cuenta premium con Movistar

Acabo de adquirir un plan con movistar que incluye una cuenta Premium de Spotify. Entro a la liga para dar de alta la cuenta, pero me dice que mi correo ya existe.

Yo ya tengo una cuenta free con Spotify pero quiero actualizarña con la cuenta premium que acabo de obtener con Movistar. En caso de que no se pueda, como doy de baja mi cuenta, para volver a crear en premium?

3 Replies

Hey! Sorry for the English reply!

Is it not possible to log into your current free account and use that with your Movistar Premium rather than needing to created a new account? 

If not and you need that old account deleted, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to do that for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Ya contacte desde el formulario de contacto online y no me dieron una solución. Me dijeron que buscara la solución en esta comunidad, y ustedes me mandan con ellos!!!!!!

Just reply directly to the email directing you here and an adviser will be able to lend a hand. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts