Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelled Subscription, Still Charged.

I signed up for a free trial and still got charged. Still within my 30 days. Please advise. thank you.

• I signed up for a free trial and still got charged. Still within my 30 days.  Please advise. thank you.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question abouy refund

Hey i signed up for a free trial and cancelled the subscription immediately. I logged into bank and saw that they have taken 99sek from my account. I wonder if its possible i make a refund? I dont want to use the account if i have to pay for a trial....

• Hey i signed up for a free trial and cancelled the subscription immediately. I logged into bank and saw that they have taken 99sek from my account. I wonder if its possible i make a refund? I dont wa...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify got hacked, i did send in an report of it, but never got any response back!

Hey. My spotify account was hacked for a while ago, i sent in a ticket the day i found it out, but never got an response back.I have all of the receipts and can provide any info.The username: Felsin Contact me on email: @hotmail.com Hate that you guy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. My spotify account was hacked for a while ago, i sent in a ticket the day i found it out, but never got an response back. I have all of the receipts and can provide any info. The username: Fel...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Follower notifications and 'listening to' not updated

I have an artist account and since Spotfiy launched in Hungary and I changed my country location two weeks ago, the notifications about new followers stopped and I don't get any emails either, and no songs/artists I listened to showed up on my feed o...

• I have an artist account and since Spotfiy launched in Hungary  and I changed my country location two weeks ago, the notifications about new followers stopped and I don't get any emails either, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi I can't seem to login into the spotify website its wrong user name and password but its not

Hi can anyone help I can't seem to login to the website its saying wrong username and password but its not cause its works on my computer and phone OK please help!!!! As plus I login with facebook so its my username and password from that but then on...

• Regular
  • Hi can anyone help I can't seem to login to the website its saying wrong username and password but its not cause its works on my computer and phone OK please help!!!!    As plus I login...
  • heathergilchris
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AHHHHHHHHH Can't login nothing makes sense!!

AHHH MY GOD. Can't login on my mobile none of my passwords work or usernames work. It says login with your email or user name yet it says you cant use @ in your email WTF! It says error try use our.... Cheers no other info there. What is this so frus...

• Visitor
  • AHHH MY GOD. Can't login on my mobile none of my passwords work or usernames work.  It says login with your email or user name yet it says you cant use @ in your email WTF! It says error try use...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to purchase Premium

My subscription expired and Im trying to resubscribe but getting this message... "It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time."...

• My subscription expired and Im trying to resubscribe but getting this message...   "It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd li...
  • Lawson_J
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account setup help needed

It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time.I just was about to purchase a Premium account on spotify but After i wanted to Pay...

• Casual Listener
  • It appears that you've already been a premium user and this trial is only valid for new users. If you'd like you can still upgrade your account to premium at any time. I just was about to purchase a...
  • Lawson_J
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Library Shrunk Dramatically

I noticed today that the Spotify web player no longer used 'Likes' and that I had to star everything instead. That would have been fine if it hadn't deleted all the songs in my playlist that I had liked. My music list that once comprised hundreds of ...

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed today that the Spotify web player no longer used 'Likes' and that I had to star everything instead. That would have been fine if it hadn't deleted all the songs in my playlist tha...
  • SoulBeaverIsTak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover account which is linked to Facebook

Hey, I can't log in to my old account which is linked to my facebook account. Since i loged in to a new spotify account with my Facebook account i can't log in to my old spotify account again. Although I discconnected the new account from facebbok. I...

• Visitor
  • Hey,  I can't log in to my old account which is linked to my facebook account.  Since i loged in to a new spotify account with my Facebook account i can't log in to my old spotify accou...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I share my artist profile while keeping the 'follow' option?

Hello! I wish to increase my Spotify followers by sharing my artist profile amongst my fans and followers on Facebook and Twitter. However, the only way I see how is to use the 'right click on name and choose copy HTTP link' option. (Which is gives t...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I wish to increase my Spotify followers by sharing my artist profile amongst my fans and followers on Facebook and Twitter. However, the only way I see how is to use the 'right click on na...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Don't have email or username NEED HELP

I forgot my username and email for spotify and had to make this account to ask for help. Im a premium user and need to get rid of this **bleep** or else they will be charging me monthly for something I don't even use and don't want to!!! The emails I...

• Visitor
  • I forgot my username and email for spotify and had to make this account to ask for help. Im a premium user and need to get rid of this **bleep** or else they will be charging me monthly for something...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Request

Please logout all devices. @gmail.com EDIT: email address removed to protect privacy

• Casual Listener
  • Please logout all devices. <snip>@gmail.com   EDIT: email address removed to protect privacy
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about premium service and ads playing?????? Help

Why are commericals and ads playing when I just bought the premium service??? Help

• Why are commericals and ads playing when I just bought the premium service??? Help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Gift

Hello, I purchased (via Paypal) Spotify for my sister for Christmas. She should have received information by email on 12/25 but she hasn't received anything. How can I get this resolved? Thomas

• Hello,   I purchased (via Paypal) Spotify for my sister for Christmas.  She should have received information by email on 12/25 but she hasn't received anything.  How can I get this...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Had Premium for 3 more month, it disapeared

I asked for help concerning a gif card ( Spotify Case # 01133306 ) Where I asked if it was possible to transfer the card as it was activated on the wrong account,I had no answer, well okay no problem, I just gave my account to my mother. But now I do...

• I asked for help concerning a gif card ( Spotify Case # 01133306 ) Where I asked if it was possible to transfer the card as it was activated on the wrong account,I had no answer, well okay n...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What does it take to renew Unlimited? Music service great, customer service NOT.

I've spent several hours trying to answer this. Timeouts, crashes, and general lack of information. All Marketing. Look: I want to spend money for what I want. Not all that eye candy. I got a friend a subscription to Unlimited ($4.99/ mo). Great. But...

• Casual Listener
  • I've spent several hours trying to answer this. Timeouts, crashes, and general lack of information. All Marketing. Look: I want to spend money for what I want. Not all that eye candy. I got a friend ...
  • alavarre1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Permanent Deletion of Account

I would appreciate someone unsubscribing and completely removing my account from spotify. I'm not using it enough to justify spending money on it.

• Visitor
  • I would appreciate someone unsubscribing and completely removing my account from spotify. I'm not using it enough to justify spending money on it.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimitted radio on mobile now has adverts?

Afterthe new update the moile radio has adverts which are super annoying especially since I'm paying to not hear that crap. And I quote from the spotify account page: "Spotify Unlimited means no adverts, EVER"

• Regular
  • Afterthe new update the moile radio has adverts which are super annoying especially since I'm paying to not hear that crap. And I quote from the spotify account page: "Spotify Unlimited means no adve...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes