Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted email

Deleted email

I have a PREMIUM ACCOUNT with spotify under an email that was deleted so I can no longer log into my spotify anywhere even with my username and password. No where on the website does it help me with this issue and there's no way to contact spotify directly. I had to log into my old free account to write this. I would like to just cancel the account under the previous email. I tried to deal with this for the past couple days before I was charged on the 15th but again sadly I couldn't figure out anyone to contact spotify except for this solution I just figured out. 
Also - every time I clicked on a new help page it would ask me to log in but that was the problem I had to begin with - spotify wasn't letting me log in (through facebook either) because my old email was deleted. 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!

3 Replies

This sounds Terrible

Is there a forgot my email option for your account and maybe than you can manually reset it. If not you could cancal i by calling your credit card company and manualing stop charging it.

Please Like Please Please

Right!! Thank you!!

Yeah it looks like I’m just going to have to deal with the charge this month and then cancel it with my bank

Please Like and Put as Solution

Suggested posts