Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover Weekly not uppdating...

Discover Weekly not uppdating...

My Question or Issue 

My Discover weekly is not uppdating. I have already tried som of the older advices for this issue:  log out/ log in. Un follow and Follow the list. And also i tried to unfollowe the list, then log out and in again and then start follow the list again.

I have also tried to uppdate spotify and re starting my computer 3 times but no result.

Is the same with my boyfriends Discover Weekly list (on another account), it did not update yesterday either. We are both listen to a lot of music via spoify and have listened on both this list like every day for years, and this have happend some times before, but sudenly it starded to update again after some weeks. 

Uri to my list is: spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXcPn1cPgXkUCT 

Can anyone please help here?!  

4 Replies

Have you been on Spotify for at least two weeks already?

Or maybe you got private session turned on.

https://support.spotify.com/ch-de/using_spotify/discover_music/discover-weekly/ Maybe this link will help!

Thanks for your answer. 

But ss i wrote have used spotify for YEARS. I think about since 2013 or so... 

And no, is not private. 

It have always updated every week before this, excepted for one time some years ago. Now is suddenly not!

Are you checking it out every Friday? Maybe you know this, but that's when the Discovery Weekly feature is updated.

Hey, As you can see in the atached file, it was 10 days ago... And it has being updated every MONDAY, never on a friday.... 

Untitled-1.gif

Suggested posts