Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Dont have rights to edit playlists

Dont have rights to edit playlists

Hi, earlier today i made the choice to sign up for premium on my account, as i only had borrowed one before. I then transfered the playlists that i followed, and created a copy of those i had personally made on the other account. I created the playlists and all was fine, until i misspelled the title of my playlist. And i couldt rename it after i had hit Enter. I didnt react much to it, so i just created another. When i tried deleting the misspelled onei couldnt. so i had to delete it from my phone.

When i was trying to organize my playlists i noticed that i couldnt delete my own playlists now neither, and neither could i rename any of them. The  only way i can get rid of playlists from my computer is to unfollow them, but i cant remove my own.

I have tried removing them from two different computers, running different Operating Systems and eveything, so what is wrong?

I dont seem to have rights to edit the name,make them offline,make them public/secret nor delete my own playlists?

There is also this weird thing that they show up with the text "By Tobias"(me)  after them, which i dont remember seeing on your own playlists, only others.

Attachments are the options i get when right clicking my own, and a followed playlist.

4c031d6c1fd444d3403c5f7f4a0e9d7b[1].png
eea9fbaa44230c555c9c84dbbecee92b[1].png
1 Reply

Did you create the playlists from your current account? Because from the looks of it, they seem to be playlists from your older account that you are following from your new account. 

Suggested posts