Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double charged

Double charged

I have been billed twice every month since August of 2012. I remember seeing this before and went to contact customer service and ran into a dead end looking for a phone number. I realize we live in the digital age but REALLY no phone number. I have been reading these forums and it seems this is a pretty common occurance. Your resolve seems to be crappy so in order to get my money back I will be putting these charges into dispute in order to circumvent the run around bull**bleep** other customers have dealt with. I would go as far as turning off my account and telling you to stick it where the sun fails to shine but I do enjoy your service. I am thinking you know this and that is why you seem to !@#$%^& over all of your customers. If anyone out there knows how to program something similar to Spotify please do so we can all do ourselves a favor and switch and say bye bye to these shady bastards.

9 Replies

Hey there, get in touch here and one of our payments team will be able to help out with this.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

I have done that and waiting for a response. Regardless the dispute has been submitted as I know I'm just going to get the run around and excuses as many others have gotten. Let's just cut through the bull**bleep** and take my money back.

@Hooked wrote:

I have done that and waiting for a response. Regardless the dispute has been submitted as I know I'm just going to get the run around and excuses as many others have gotten. Let's just cut through the bull**bleep** and take my money back.

To be honest anytime I have had any payments issues the Spotify team have been more than willing to get it sorted out for me in a quick and efficient manor. 

If you post your case number (its in the automated email reply) from when you got in touch here I can escalate it to make sure someone gets back to you as soon as possible. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@Hooked wrote:

Many others have dramatised their experiences. Also, on sites like these you normally only see the people that have bad things to say.

Like Peter said, if you post your case number we'll make sure it is looked into.

This number?

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0QKMCY:ref

@Hooked wrote:

This number?

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0QKMCY:ref

Is there a numerical number in the subject line beside a # at all? 

Peter

Peter

No, that is the only number.

I'll ask someone to chase it for you anyways 😉 

Peter

Peter

Looks like my colleagues have replied a couple of times to your emails. You should get another response soon so keep an eye on your inbox.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts