Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Help! Facebook doesn't show my shared playlists!

Hello, Ive recently tried to share a Spotify playlist I made on my facebook page. It has me set up the account conection but when I click the Share button it only shows up as a blank post with a option to "get spotify" "share" or like" with not info ...

• Hello, Ive recently tried to share a Spotify playlist I made on my facebook page. It has me set up the account conection but when I click the Share button  it only shows up as a blank post w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Link Spotify to new Facebook account rather than old Facebook account

Hi I have a new Facebook account and would like to unlink my Spotify account from my old one and transfer my subscription and playlists to my new Facebook account. I have Spotify Premium through Virgin Mobile. What would I ned to do to link my Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have a new Facebook account and would like to unlink my Spotify account from my old one and transfer my subscription and playlists to my new Facebook account.   I have Spotify Pr...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't work on iPad or iphone

When I try to use spotiffy premium on either iPad or iPhone it says I need to have a premium account? I already do, any suggestions as to how to solve this?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • When I try to use spotiffy premium on either iPad or iPhone it says I need to have a premium account? I already do, any suggestions as to how to solve this? Thanks
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant find the premium code

I got spotify premium for the first time today, but the premium code was sent to an old e-mail adress, who is deleted. What do to?? I have updated my emil now, but I still can't reach the code.

• I got spotify premium for the first time today, but the premium code was sent to an old e-mail adress, who is deleted. What do to??  I have updated my emil now, but I still can't reach the code....
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in

I change computors and 60 years old...issues with forgetting my password. I think I am in a conflect with facebook. So I want to log in with my regular account and e-mail address....but no matter using my regular account or facebook log in informatio...

• I change computors and 60 years old...issues with forgetting my password. I think I am in a conflect with facebook. So I want to log in with my regular account and e-mail address....but no matte...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I think free account should not have time limit

The free account play ads already. It should not have 10 hours time limit. I think most people accept interrupt by ads every 5-6 songs when they using free account. but a lot people angry about the 10 hours limit. why not all countries use the same r...

• Casual Listener
  • The free account play ads already. It should not have 10 hours time limit.   I think most people accept interrupt by ads every 5-6 songs when they using free account. but a lot people a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

End of 48 hour trial

Hi Spotify, I got the Spotify free app for Android. This is my second day with the 48 hour free trial. I was wondering, when the 48 hour trial ends will I still be able to listen to songs I have on my playlists, create radio stations, search add and ...

• Hi Spotify, I got the Spotify free app for Android. This is my second day with the 48 hour free trial. I was wondering, when the 48 hour trial ends will I still be able to listen to songs I have on...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No Response

I have emialed Spotify this afernoon and still no response, any idea how long this usually takes?

• Visitor
  • I have emialed Spotify this afernoon and still no response, any idea how long this usually takes?  
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on 2 different computers

Hi, I use Spotify on my home and work computers. It appears that some of my playlists are synced between computers (when I update one on my work computer it has been updated when I get home) but some playlists, like my 'Starred' playlist, are not syn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use Spotify on my home and work computers.  It appears that some of my playlists are synced between computers (when I update one on my work computer it has been updated when I g...
  • GothDetective
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have the wrong Spotify account linked to my Facebook Page

Somehow my facebook music page is linked to a stranger's Spotify profile page even though my own facebook account is still linked to my Spotify account. I can't seem to unlink these. It is out of my control. Anytime someone on facebook likes my page ...

• Visitor
  •   Somehow my facebook music page is linked to a stranger's Spotify profile page even though my own facebook account is still linked to my Spotify account. I can't seem to unlink these. It is o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost all my playlists!

Just a couple of minutes ago i lost all my songs and playlist from spotify! A few days back, my 10 hours of the month expired, so - thinking i was smart - i decided to make a second account. I soon realized that none of my songs wheren't there, but t...

• Visitor
  • Just a couple of minutes ago i lost all my songs and playlist from spotify! A few days back, my 10 hours of the month expired, so - thinking i was smart - i decided to make a second account. I soon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Server Error when I try to upgrade

After signing in through my Facebook account, telling it to upgrade me to Premium and selecting Visa as my payment method, I keep getting this error message.

• Casual Listener
  • After signing in through my Facebook account, telling it to upgrade me to Premium and selecting Visa as my payment method, I keep getting this error message.  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Moved from USA to Switzerland..?

I have recently moved from USA to Switzerland. Will I get a better music selection if I switch my account to a Swiss account or am I better to stay with my USA account?

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently moved from USA to Switzerland. Will I get a better music selection if I switch my account to a Swiss account or am I better to stay with my USA account?
  • -9lithium_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

You're charging my suscription more expensive than you have to

Hello, When I made my suscription to Spotify, I agreed to pay 4,95€ but you're charging me 9,99€. I'm paying more than I agreed to. Why? Can you please restore my suscription back to its normal payment! Thank you! Have a nice day, Mariano Molina

• Hello,   When I made my suscription to Spotify, I agreed to pay 4,95€ but you're charging me 9,99€. I'm paying more than I agreed to. Why? Can you please restore my suscription back to its n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trying to add my library to ipod no such luck!!

Can someone please help me! I am trying to add all my music from spotify onto my ipod and everytime i do it. it says local files only!!! I dont understand! i have erased my ipod so many times now and i am getting very frustrated! Thank you in advance...

• Can someone please help me! I am trying to add all my music from spotify onto my ipod and everytime i do it. it says local files only!!! I dont understand! i have erased my ipod so many times now a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This track is currently not available in Italy and search problems

Well, i recently upgraded to Premium, but alot of content is not available in my country (ITALY).For example Precambrian by The OceanI've experienced even some problems searching for some artists , like The Ocean, for example.I have to go to Google a...

• Casual Listener
  • Well, i recently upgraded to Premium, but alot of content is not available in my country (ITALY). For example  Precambrian by The Ocean I've experienced even some problems searching...
  • angelotax
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Playlist during Travelling with premium account

Hey, I'm for now in the USA (originaly from Switzerland) and been registered here and I can not change my country on my profil. I want to get a premium account because i m going to South Africa for 2 month. Is there problem to pay with a swiss credit...

• Hey,  I'm for now in the USA (originaly from Switzerland) and been registered here and I can not change my country on my profil. I want to get a premium account because i m going to South Afri...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Artist recommendation e-mails

So I've managed to get the same e-mail from Spotify six times in the last 4 hours. It's an e-mail recommending the same 8 artists / albums. They all have different Message-ID headers and different Time/Date stamps on them so I know it's not my mail c...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've managed to get the same e-mail from Spotify six times in the last 4 hours.  It's an e-mail recommending the same 8 artists / albums.  They all have different Message-ID headers and ...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete account.

I want to delete my free Spotify account .I have went to contact form but it isnt working!! Can you just permenantly delete it for me. And a word of advice , if youjust put a saved link called 'delete account' no one would have to bother you as much

• Visitor
  •   I want to delete my free Spotify account .I have went to contact form but it isnt working!! Can you just permenantly delete it for me. And a   word of advice , if youjust put a saved...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes