Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I maybe idiot but..

..how can I get Unlimited version if I don´t have credit card and I cannot understand how the PayPal works..? Its so unfimiliar to use Paypal in Finland. Could I use my Visa Electron still?

•   ..how can I get Unlimited version if I don´t have credit card and I cannot understand how the PayPal works..? Its so unfimiliar to use Paypal in Finland. Could I use my Visa Electron...
  • Stupify
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Log all session off of account

I need to log all my session off I use it on my phone. Please?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I need to log all my session off I use it on my phone. Please? Thanks
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hijacked

Hello, my account username is "narimonk" and I've been a premium subscriber since the beggining. Someone has gotten into my account and changed my email address, password, and zip code, then changed my payment plan from monthly to yearly taking all o...

• Hello,    my account username is "narimonk" and I've been a premium subscriber since the beggining. Someone has gotten into my account and changed my email address, password, and zip co...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

my account has been deleted

my credit card was stolen - spotify sent me a few emails about it being declined and when i went to finally login and update my credit card details i don't appear to have an account anymore! i tried to reset my password and it's saying no account is ...

• my credit card was stolen - spotify sent me a few emails about it being declined and when i went to finally login and update my credit card details i don't appear to have an account anymore!  i ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs cutting off around 1:30 on phone

Hello, For some reason on my phone, spottify stops at 1:30 mark of each song. This started yesterday. Any ideas? I deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled and it's still doing it. Thanks! Gillian

• Regular
  • Hello,   For some reason on my phone, spottify stops at 1:30 mark of each song. This started yesterday. Any ideas? I deleted the app on my phone and reinstalled and it's still doing it.&nbsp...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally deleted my playlist

I accidentally deleted my playlist "Kristina" with over 200 songs; can you please restore it? Thank you!

• I accidentally deleted my playlist "Kristina" with over 200 songs; can you please restore it?  Thank you!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for an account that is 60days old

I cancelled my subscription two months ago and i was just charged this month and i dont even have the service anymore...i contacted spotfiy through their krazy emails service,which does nothing but send your email to random spotify agents,who are all...

• I cancelled my subscription two months ago and i was just charged this month and i dont even have the service anymore...i contacted spotfiy through their krazy emails service,which does nothing but s...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems gift card.

Hi . I just bought a giftcard in Norway to upgrade my account to Premium. ( I live in Norway) When i'm texing the code it finds how much the card is, but when i'm choosing Premium there's coming up a sign says "We are currently not able to redeem thi...

• Hi . I just bought a giftcard in Norway to upgrade my account to Premium. ( I live in Norway) When i'm texing the code it finds how much the card is, but when i'm choosing Premium there's coming ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant re-link account to Facebook

Hi. My Spotify is for some reason no longer linked to Facebook and i can therefore not reach my playlists and although i have a subsciption it gives me ads that's reserved for non-paying customers. In the help section here it said that i should go to...

• Visitor
  • Hi. My Spotify is for some reason no longer linked to Facebook and i can therefore not reach my playlists and although i have a subsciption it gives me ads that's reserved for non-paying customers. I...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Playlist

One of my playlists - Offline New Stuff has dissapeared. Can you recover for me, it is the 3rd time it has gone and had to be recovered

• Regular
  • One of my playlists - Offline New Stuff has dissapeared. Can you recover for me, it is the 3rd time it has gone and had to be recovered
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Finished 30 day trial, still ads to try it

I did the 30 day trial late 2012, yet spotify still bombards me with ads to try premium! Is this not the most basic data that spotify collects? When I click on the trial link, it of course says "It appears that you've already been a premium user and ...

• Regular
  • I did the 30 day trial late 2012, yet spotify still bombards me with ads to try premium! Is this not the most basic data that spotify collects? When I click on the trial link, it of course says ...
  • gdes94
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

48 h trial though i bought premium

Spoiler (Highlight to read) So I bought Spotify Premium a few days ago and everything was great and I made playlists and listened to my favorite songs. In the upper case of my Iphone it kept saying " 48 h left of your trial" and counting down to the ...

• Casual Listener
  •     So I bought Spotify Premium a few days ago and everything was great and I made playlists and listened to my favorite songs. In the upper case of my Iphone it kept saying " 48 h left...
  • patskuu1
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The wrong account was given Premium and I was charged for a Free Trial!

Yesterday I created a new account to take advantage of the free 30 day trial of Premium. I created this account, however, the Premium was added to the account already synced to the computer I am using.... I later logged in from my phone and activated...

• Regular
  • Yesterday I created a new account to take advantage of the free 30 day trial of Premium.  I created this account, however, the Premium was added to the account already synced to the computer I a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium isn't working

Hi! I have spotify premium and i have had that for about 6 months now. All of the sudden, a few days ago it stopped working and it came up a message that was saying "Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It's free to stream on d...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I have spotify premium and i have had that for about 6 months now. All of the sudden, a few days ago it stopped working and it came up a message that was saying "Spotify Premium is required for...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete Facebook friends from spotify

I unlinked facebook from my spotify account, but spotify still shows my facebook icon and facebook name and my facebook friends. Can I delete that?

• Casual Listener
  • I unlinked facebook from my spotify account, but spotify still shows my facebook icon and facebook name and my facebook friends.  Can I delete that?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Premium

I paid for Premium 3 days ago and can't get to my playlist also only giving me access to Radio nothing else, I don't want Radio I want my playlist

• I paid for Premium 3 days ago and can't get to my playlist also only giving me access to Radio nothing else, I don't want Radio I want my playlist
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

e-gift

I want to buy a Premium subscription for a friend in in a country where Spotify is not normally available. I am in the UK. Will it work?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to buy a Premium subscription for a friend in in a country where Spotify is not normally available. I am in the UK. Will it work?
  • JasK
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MY SUBSCRIPTION HAS VANISHED AND SO HAVE MY PLAYLISTS!!

Hello users! Yesterday I wanted to share a playlist on facebook for the first time. When I hit the share button it didn't come up on my facebook and my account then changed from Unlimited to Free. I also lost all my playlists! Am I still suscribed al...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello users!  Yesterday I wanted to share a playlist on facebook for the first time. When I hit the share button it didn't come up on my facebook and my account then changed from Unlimited to F...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

hi can i get premium to stop autoamatic at the end of the subscription ? please notify by mail about it. [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]

• hi can i get premium to stop autoamatic at the end of the subscription ? please notify by mail about it. [Snip-Email(Privacy)-Peter]
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes