Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Delete spotify account

I would like to delete me account please. This is my user number,1284846655. Than.

• Visitor
  • I would like to delete me account please. This is my user number,1284846655. Than.
  • jorgenjorgenhot
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have 2 accounts spotify

I have 2 accounts spotify, because today when I wanted to access my account, I was not able to Login (was connected with facebook) and I created a new account with my email (which has the same facebook account), but it happened not what I wanted to.N...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 accounts spotify, because today when I wanted to access my account, I was not able to Login (was connected with facebook) and I created a new account with my email (which has the same f...
  • joaocnsousa
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change password -email in use

So I've had this account for ages, with the same email and I decided it was time to change password. But I can't. I type in the new ones, confirming with the old and get the message "Your email is allready in use" Of course it's in use, I'm bloody us...

• So I've had this account for ages, with the same email and I decided it was time to change password. But I can't. I type in the new ones, confirming with the old and get the message "Your email is ...
  • crisplof
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

All my playlists are gone

Can you please help me get back my playlists. They all disappeared yesterday and a new random one was added?Please help.

• Can you please help me get back my playlists. They all disappeared yesterday and a new random one was added? Please help.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded to Premium, can't use it on mobile

I upgraded to premium 5 days ago, but I still can't listen to my playlists on my mobile devices! So frustrating! I"ve uninstalled and reinstalled the Spotify app on my iPhone 3 times and it still says "Only Premium users can stream on demand". I chec...

• Visitor
  • I upgraded to premium 5 days ago, but I still can't listen to my playlists on my mobile devices! So frustrating! I"ve uninstalled and reinstalled the Spotify app on my iPhone 3 times and it still say...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Customer Support Change my account - unable to now pay

I emailed the support team with a question about buying a longer term subscription and got a reply from Alfred.Who (without my approval) decided to remove the payment method I'd been trying to use while also deleting other details from my profile suc...

• Regular
  • I emailed the support team with a question about buying a longer term subscription and got a reply from Alfred. Who (without my approval) decided to remove the payment method I'd been trying to use ...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong lastname on my profile

Hello,   I wonder how i can change my lastname on my account?   Therése

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I wonder how i can change my lastname on my account?   Therése
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Horrible language management again

I am a subscriber of Premium and live in the French speaking part of Belgium and I do not undersand why I get a Dutch-only page why I go to http://www.spotify.com/Also I receive mails from Spoify in Dutch ! I am not even offered to switch language on...

• Regular
  • I am a subscriber of Premium and live in the French speaking part of Belgium and I do not undersand why I get a Dutch-only page why I go to http://www.spotify.com/ Also I receive mails from Spoify i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help to undo secondary accountant get original back

HiThe account information down below in this message is a secondary account.It is a 48hour premium account. I don't know how it was created,I want my original back. I don't known how to do it,Do I have to do eneything to,get back my original The seco...

• Regular
  • Hi The account information down below in this message is a secondary account. It is a 48hour premium account. I don't know how it was created, I want my original back. I don't known how to do it, ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Time limit on account when there hasn't been one for over 4 years

I've had Spotify since the beginning, when it was invite only. I don't mind the ads, listening to Jonathan bable on about something, because I know that pays for the service. However, I've just noticed a limit on my account, added very recently. How ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify since the beginning, when it was invite only. I don't mind the ads, listening to Jonathan bable on about something, because I know that pays for the service. However, I've just notic...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

No 30-Trial Rip-Off!

When I discovered Spotify I started my account by paying for Premium account. Then my friends told me, that you're able to get 30 days for free. Then I cancelled my premium account to get the deal. But it's just not possible because I paid for a Prem...

• Visitor
  • When I discovered Spotify I started my account by paying for Premium account. Then my friends told me, that you're able to get 30 days for free. Then I cancelled my premium account to get t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts--oops

I made a playlist with one account, upgraded to premium on the other account. Can I merge them so I can keep my playlist?

• I made a playlist with one account, upgraded to premium on the other account.  Can I merge them so I can keep my playlist?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broke Login with 2 Accounts, 1 Facebook

I have never been happy with the random generated #s as a spotify username and I wanted to make a new account and migrate all my playlists over. Unfortunately, I have broke Spotify trying to do this. Now I can't sign in at all using my email address ...

• Music Fan
  • ...robably wasn't the smartest thing to do, I've tried unlinking the facebook from the new account but it's still broke. On the bright side, I can still see my public playlists so I hope everything is fine on m...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

25.00 fee?

i was charged a 25.00 fee today but it doesnt show up in the my receipts part of my subscribtion. whats up with that?

• Casual Listener
  • i was charged a 25.00 fee today but it doesnt show up in the my receipts part of my subscribtion.  whats up with that?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else is using my Spotify account

Hi there, I've used my Spotify on a few laptops that haven't been my own, but have always signed out (to my knowledge). Lately, I've had my sessions paused due to signing in elsewhere, and have noticed random starred tracks in my account. I've just c...

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I've used my Spotify on a few laptops that haven't been my own, but have always signed out (to my knowledge). Lately, I've had my sessions paused due to signing in elsewhere, and...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find my playlists!

I was creating an account for a friend, and it linked to my facebook account, it was a huge mess, i tried to unlink it and now finally I dont have her username on my account but I can't find my playlists... I tried downloading spotify again on my com...

• I was creating an account for a friend, and it linked to my facebook account, it was a huge mess, i tried to unlink it and now finally I dont have her username on my account but I can't find my playl...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Premium Account

Hi there I want to try out the Premium account. However, Spotify won't let me pay for it. I'm living in Northern Ireland for college but I'm from the Republic. All of my credit cards/paypal accounts are in Ireland and Euro, but as I'm currently livin...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   I want to try out the Premium account. However, Spotify won't let me pay for it. I'm living in Northern Ireland for college but I'm from the Republic. All of my credit cards/paypa...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Connected to Facebook by itself

Hi My spotify account is somehow linked to Facebook now and have no idea why, it just did it by itself. How can i remove this virus/feature? sincerely

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   My spotify account is somehow linked to Facebook now and have no idea why, it just did it by itself. How can i remove this virus/feature?   sincerely
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need a playlist removed urgently

Hi, I am hoping that there can be a fix for this. On an account that belongs to my ex girlfriend, I am showing up on her end in the "top tracks" playlist. The playlist on her end doesn't have any content in it, but just by clicking my name she can se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am hoping that there can be a fix for this.  On an account that belongs to my ex girlfriend, I am showing up on her end in the "top tracks" playlist. The playlist on her end doesn...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes