Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Drag to rearrange order of tracks in a playlist disabled?

Solved!

Drag to rearrange order of tracks in a playlist disabled?

I cannot seem to find any way to rearrange tracks in a playlist (other than sorting them alpahebtically, by time added, etc.). it used to just be a matter of dragging them around. Is that functionality now gone? There's no column for order, which would be another - if clunkier - way of handling this.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Still works for me @Teaflax . Could you try logging out of spotify then back in?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi. What device and spotify version are you using?

Spotify 0.9.8.296g on a MacBook. More specifically, it's the new, pitch-black update of Spotify, and dragging songs to rearrange the playlist order worked fine up until that point.

Marked as solution

Still works for me @Teaflax . Could you try logging out of spotify then back in?

Okay, after logging out and in, it *sort* of works, but in a very bad way (insertion point is indiscernible and results quite haphazard). But that's definitely much better than nothing. Thanks.

EDIT: it's not at all as bad as I just claimed when you do it on a playlist rather than an album currently playing (which was where I first tried if it had improved). In a user-created playlist it now seems to work just fine. Thanks again.

You're welcome 🙂

Suggested posts