Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Du bist für dieses Abo leider nicht berechtigt. Hier sind weitere Möglichkeiten, dir Spotify Premium

Du bist für dieses Abo leider nicht berechtigt. Hier sind weitere Möglichkeiten, dir Spotify Premium

Plan

Student

Country

Austria

Device

Windows

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I have verified my student status. Now I want to change my Plan to the student ones. But if I choose the plan the error is appearing:

Du bist für dieses Abo leider nicht berechtigt. Hier sind weitere Möglichkeiten, dir Spotify Premium zu holen.

So I have no authority to choose this plan because there are some issues with my country. I live in Austria and study in Germany. I tried to change my payment (as the support guidlines propose) to the country germany but then I receive an error that my payment method (paypal) is not matching  ... 

What should I do?

2 Replies

Hey @Hopper3,

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community!

Make sure your payment method has sufficient funds, and is registered in the same country as your Spotify account. You can also try with a different payment method to see if it makes any difference.

On another note, since you mention you've already been approved for the student discount, and you get an error when trying to activate it, it's best to try the following:

1. Please turn to a computer.
  2. Open an incognito window.
  3. Paste this link there and follow the steps.

This may help to refresh the system. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

We'll keep an eye on your response! 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hey kein Plan, ob das Problem noch besteht, aber vlt bist du ja noch Student. Ich hatte das gleiche Problem. Hab dann erstmal zu Individual gewechselt und die Nachricht bekommen, dass mein Land nicht mit meinem Paypal übereinstimmt. Studiere gerade in Holland. Das hab ich dann geändert und konnte mir Premium Individual holen. Als das funktioniert hat, konnte ich mir auch "Student" holen, da ich bereits als Student verifiziert war. Vielleicht hilft das ja auch dir.

Suggested posts