Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Code: 410

Solved!

Error Code: 410

Hello,

As of yesterday I can't log in to my Spotify account using my Spotify account details.

The interface appears but I get a 410 error code forcing me in offline mode, also saying that my username or password is wrong. 

I've tried to reset the password, but I'm not getting the mail, maybe I've been hacked?

317 Replies

@user-removed wrote:

Can SOMEONE please help me with this?  This "support" for a paid service is a joke.  4 emails to support, 2 postings to the community and nothing so far that can help.

Can someone please help me re-instate the service that I am paying for?  If I do not get this resolved by tomorrow I will be cancelling my subscription.

JUst to confirm that Peter has escalated this and you should hear from the Spotify team soon 🙂

Thank you Joe.  I'm trying to be patient, but I have moved all of my music listening to this service and it has been very difficult having no access to music for weeks.

Hi timichaud - I'm afraid we're going to need to confirm some security questions in order to help sort this out. 

As I'm sure you understand this has to be done via email (not publically on the Community). If you could please respond directly to the email where you found that case number your message will reach us. It will be a no-reply email but just ignore that please. 

Your case will then reach our CS team. 

Meredith,

Thanks.  I just responded.

I have had a similar problem. Recently, I was forced to change my Facebook password. Now Spotify is giving me the error 410, and I have no idea how to fix it. I need help. :c

Hi Meredith

I am also suddenly experiencing a Error Code 410. Spotify username is Sibir - And yes, I can log in with facebook, but my premium is gone.

Please help me.

_Øyvind

@user-removed wrote:

Hi Meredith

I am also suddenly experiencing a Error Code 410. Spotify username is Sibir - And yes, I can log in with facebook, but my premium is gone.

Please help me.

_Øyvind

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form someone will be able to assist you get back into your account.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This support is a **bleep**ing joke! Have been without Spotify for 3 weeks soon. I still pay for premium. Have you e-mailed and posted on the forum with the nick "mantuss" Solve my problem!!

@mantuss wrote:

This support is a **bleep**ing joke! Have been without Spotify for 3 weeks soon. I still pay for premium. Have you e-mailed and posted on the forum with the nick "mantuss" Solve my problem!!

Do you have a case number from when you got in touch via email? If you post that here (its in the automated email reply you get when you submit a case) I can ask someone to chase it up for you. 

Peter

Peter

case nr # 00703062 and # 00711336

@mantuss wrote:

case nr # 00703062 and # 00711336

One of our advisors replied to case # 711336 on 24th May. If you didn't receive it, check your spam/junk folder.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hey guys

I'm able to authenticate using the web client but when I use Spotify client I get a 410 error:

10:11:51.428 E [ap_handler_impl.cpp:1517        ] Connection error:  410
10:11:53.030 I [offline_authorizer.cpp:313      ] Unable to login offline: no such user
10:11:54.127 I [ap_connection_impl.cpp:901      ] Connecting to AP nanna.sto.spotify.com:4070
10:11:54.557 I [ap_connection_impl.cpp:541      ] Connected to AP: 78.31.12.12:4070

I authenticate using my Facebook account.

@rgdacosta wrote:

Hey guys

I'm able to authenticate using the web client but when I use Spotify client I get a 410 error:

10:11:51.428 E [ap_handler_impl.cpp:1517        ] Connection error:  410
10:11:53.030 I [offline_authorizer.cpp:313      ] Unable to login offline: no such user
10:11:54.127 I [ap_connection_impl.cpp:901      ] Connecting to AP nanna.sto.spotify.com:4070
10:11:54.557 I [ap_connection_impl.cpp:541      ] Connected to AP: 78.31.12.12:4070

I authenticate using my Facebook account.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Not really sure what is going on there, can you try a quick clean reinstallation of the client first just to rule out it being a local issue? 

Peter

Peter

Nice quick replies!

I reinstalled the client (yes yes, I know that the Linux client isn't supported) 😉

I've also removed ~/.config/spotify

And still the same error.

Just to confirm, you can login to your account online? 

Try your online account.

Peter

Peter

Yes sir!

I'm able to autneticate using my Facebook account.

Do you have any firewalls or security software which might be blocking your connection to Spotify? 

Peter

Peter

rgdacosta - I'll PM you a test account to try.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Hello!

Any news regarding  Spotify Case # 00721642

Hi sibir - thanks, we've got it and someone will be in touch with you soon. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Suggested posts