Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error when logging into new account

Solved!

Error when logging into new account

When creating my account, I finished the registration process and then the message "'Ops! Something went wrong" popped up. Now everytime I try to sign into my new account 'Auroka' I get an error. I can't create a new account with the same email since it's now taken. It's been a week and support still hasn't responsed. Can someone help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You should be able to log into the 'Auroka' account now, please give it a try.

If you're happy, I'll close the support tickets so please let us know.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi,

What's your support case number? I'll escalate it to the staff for you so they can respond to the email and fix it 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi,

I've escalated this to the Spotify staff, hopefully they will be able to help you out and respond to the cases soon 🙂

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

You should be able to log into the 'Auroka' account now, please give it a try.

If you're happy, I'll close the support tickets so please let us know.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

It works, thanks!

Suggested posts