Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Issues

Facebook Issues

This has been an ongoing issue that has never been fixed. I see grievances in the forums, but none of the Spotify employees are able to fix the glitch. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

All I want to do is connect my account to Facebook. I have an account that is setup with a username and password. When I go to connect to Facebook via my mobile app (iOS), it just goes to my Facebook app real quick, then back to Spotify, and no change. I still have the "connect to Facebook" option. I just want to connect to Facebook so I can share playlists with people. When I try to connect via a browser and not the app, the same thing happens.

FURTHERMORE, Spotify won't even let me search people by username (non Facebook) to add friends/share playlists.

With Spotify being such a big company, I hope someone can help solve these issues. Thank you for any help!
2 Replies

Hey there,

Have you tried connecting the accounts via your computer instead of the mobile app?

Some users aren't showing up in search. However, you can find them if you search this:

spotify:user:12345 - Just replace 12345 with their username and press enter when searching an user 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

None of that helped. As stated, this is an ongoing issue stemming as far back as 2013 in the forums, and it has never been solved.

Suggested posts