Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Chromecast

I signed up through the premium membership to get the free chromcast. No email with a code has been recieved and yes I have looked in my spam. Friends who signed up after me have already recieved their units

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up through the premium membership to get the free chromcast.  No email with a code has been recieved and yes I have looked in my spam.  Friends who signed up after me have already ...
  • dbraun68
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop payment of Account I dont have acces to

Hi,I have one premium account that i use username stma23, and I also pay for another account wich i dont have the username for.It was an arangement with an old friend.Now I want to stop paying the other account.Last transaction 21st of jan was marked...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have one premium account that i use username stma23, and I also pay for another account wich i dont have the username for. It was an arangement with an old friend. Now I want to stop paying ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Picture on Profile.account hacked!

Someone hack my account and set a picture in my profile, how can I change it???

• Someone hack my account and set a picture in my profile, how can I change it???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Hmm, the Friend Feed failed to load"

I have had this problem for about 3 months +. Friend feed doesn't load no matter on what network or what compouter im using Spotify on.This must be a server problem/problem with my account.Any solution?All the way to the right

ad0b6f11b1c9c94e799a0153ce3bf093
  • Casual Listener
  • I have had this problem for about 3 months +. Friend feed doesn't load no matter on what network or what compouter im using Spotify on. This must be a server problem/problem with my account. Any so...
  • Rorey
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Changing Spotify Premium to another account

Hello, I just activated my Spotify premium with my Facebook account because my dad didn't know how to get this working.But I'm not the one who's listening to Spotify that much, he is. So I'm currently figuring out how to change the Spotify premium to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I just activated my Spotify premium with my Facebook account because my dad didn't know how to get this working. But I'm not the one who's listening to Spotify that much, he is. So I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card - Hong kong

Hi guys, I have a UK based account which I am trying to change to Hong Kong so I can use a gift card. My premium has run out. I get to the update details screen and change my country to Hong Kong but after this it still only gives me the option of cr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I have a UK based account which I am trying to change to Hong Kong so I can use a gift card. My premium has run out. I get to the update details screen and change my country to Hong Kong but...
  • Davwestend
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Concern about cancelling Premium and offline playlists

Hello, I have a couple questions that I can't seem to find straight answers for on the board. I have been a Spotify user for the last four years, and up until December never had premium. My subscription will be expiring soon and I was wondering what ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a couple questions that I can't seem to find straight answers for on the board. I have been a Spotify user for the last four years, and up until December never had premium. My subscript...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Premium account has been hacked!

My premium account has been hacked, someone has taken it over with an email address that I've never heard of. I sent in a form, but it has been 3 days of receiving one useless message each day, and I'm getting nowhere. My email exchange is under [ref...

• Visitor
  • My premium account has been hacked, someone has taken it over with an email address that I've never heard of. I sent in a form, but it has been 3 days of receiving one useless message each day, and I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downgrade to Free for connection to T-Mobile Spotify-Option

Hi, I activated the Spotify Option on my T-Mobile Service Plan and then noticed, that I can not connect my existing Spotify Premium Account to my service plan, only free accounts are allowed. Then I started a service contact two days ago about downgr...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I activated the Spotify Option on my T-Mobile Service Plan and then noticed, that I can not connect my existing Spotify Premium Account to my service plan, only free accounts are allow...
  • BaschtiK
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync

I want to know how to sync my music from offline to back online

• Regular
  • I want to know how to sync my music from offline to back online
  • chakabj
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops Google maps using music Bluetooth and prompts on speaker

Hello, Google maps and Waze have the option to split music and audio prompts (Bluetooth and phone speaker). The problem is when I activate that after a GPS prompt the music on Bluetooth stops.I have by default this setup because if I am less inning F...

• Hello, Google maps and Waze have the option to split music and audio prompts (Bluetooth and phone speaker). The problem is when I activate that after a GPS prompt the music on Bluetooth stops. I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlist are offline I would love it if you could reset it for me

• Regular
  • My playlist are offline I would love it if you could reset it for me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Year In Music playlist not working

Hi - Scrolling through my "Year in Music" there's an option to "see more Top Tracks" which I assume generates a playlist of your top tracks of the year. Only it doesn't work - it's load a page saying "Sorry, looks like something went wrong on our end...

• Roadie
  • Hi - Scrolling through my "Year in Music" there's an option to "see more Top Tracks" which I assume generates a playlist of your top tracks of the year.  Only it doesn't work - it's load a page ...
  • tom_vidler
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! password username code 3 error

I can't login to my account even after changing passwords. I keep receiving Error 3 code. Can anyone help??

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login to my account even after changing passwords. I keep receiving Error 3 code. Can anyone help??
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify paused my premium and i cant get premium back

Spotify paused my premium membership saying it they couldnt take my payment, I'm unsure why this happened because I have enough money for it to be paid out.I when i tried to reapply for my premium it wouldnt accept my debt card information saying tha...

• Spotify paused my premium membership saying it they couldnt take my payment, I'm unsure why this happened because I have enough money for it to be paid out. I when i tried to reapply for my premiu...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New globe spotify premium

Have a 3 months premium acct from globe...I tried activating it via spotify.globe.com.ph/go. But after the page where you enter userID and password, where you click allow globe to connect to spotify account, the page goes blank. So I thought that's o...

• Casual Listener
  • Have a 3 months premium acct from globe...I tried activating it via spotify.globe.com.ph/go. But after the page where you enter userID and password, where you click allow globe to connect to spotify ...
  • markkus914
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Keeps charging my bank account and causing it to overdraft how the **bleep** do u fix this i dont want it tooken out of my account

• Visitor
  • Keeps charging my bank account and causing it to overdraft how the **bleep** do u fix this i dont want it tooken out of my account
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged

Cancelled my spotify but they have charged me. how do i get money back

• Cancelled my spotify but they have charged me. how do i get money back
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment pulled without me knowing.

Well my bill pulled and made me have an overdraft free. I need it to be returned in order for my bank to give back my overdraft free. Please someone contact me with information about how to get this done.

• Well my bill pulled and made me have an overdraft free. I need it to be returned in order for my bank to give back my overdraft free. Please someone contact me with information about how to get this ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over Charged When I upgraded to Family Plan

I was just charged $14.99 FOUR times via PayPal when I upgraded to the Family Paln. How can I get a refund? Thank you

• I was just charged $14.99 FOUR times via PayPal when I upgraded to the Family Paln.  How can I get a refund?  Thank you 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes