Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook Login

Facebook Login

I am trying to login to my Spotify on my computer through my FB account. I am logged in through my phone and everything is fine. I am also logged into my Facebook on my computer, but when I try to login to Spotify with the "Connect with Facebook" as I have alway done for the last few years, I am getting the error "Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later."

Can anyone offer any help? I cannot directly login because my email is linked to my facebook....I can log into the site, but not to the app on my computer...

6 Replies

Hello @ljsdad76,

You can log into Spotify using your Facebook credentials.( e-mail and password ).

If you need anything else, let me know : )

trying to login directly with my facebook credentials does not work

Type your facebook email adress and password into spotify instead of using the button to connect with fb directly. I think that's what @Dreadlord meant.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

yea, been trying that and does not work. thanks though

I got the same proble here. This is just an account I created to ask for help here

Does this link help https://support.spotify.com/uk/problems/#!/article/problems-logging-in-to-spotify/?in=search ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, français or ελληνικά
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Suggested posts