Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook/Spotify problems

Facebook/Spotify problems

Hello, I´ve struggled of this for so god darn long time now... Can someone tell me what to do? I have linked my facebook to spotify, so I sign it with facebook. Now, I want to delete my facebook account, but then I close my spotify aswell, or I cant log in then. What to do? 😮 I want spotify, but I want to get facebook away from it So I can delete facebook, but stay on Spotify... Anyone? Pleas!

3 Replies

@Hcon wrote:

Hello, I´ve struggled of this for so god darn long time now... Can someone tell me what to do? I have linked my facebook to spotify, so I sign it with facebook. Now, I want to delete my facebook account, but then I close my spotify aswell, or I cant log in then. What to do? 😮 I want spotify, but I want to get facebook away from it So I can delete facebook, but stay on Spotify... Anyone? Pleas!

In the Spotify desktop application, go to Edit --> Preferences, then near the bottom there will be a button that says 'Disconnect from Facebook'. This will unlink your accounts.

Thanks.

The solution above will not work if you signed up while Facebook was a requirement or chose to sign up with Facebook. If that's the case, you must create a new account.

@Stupify wrote:

The solution above will not work if you signed up while Facebook was a requirement or chose to sign up with Facebook. If that's the case, you must create a new account.

This is correct.

Suggested posts