Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook account deleted, no more access to Spotify

Facebook account deleted, no more access to Spotify

Hello,

(Please excuse my english, it's not my first language).

So, today i've deleted my facebook account and now i can't access to my spotify account anymore.

I searched the forum to find an answer and discorvered that i need a FB account to connect to Spotify ....

Well, well ... Thank you ....

Anyway, I have some questions :

1/ It was a premium account, so if i deleted my facebook account, my monthly subscription is cancelled too, is it ?

2/ Long ago, BEFORE the facebook / spotify commercial agreement, i had a spotify account. I still can connect to this account normaly (please note that NORMALY means without facebook ... just saying ...). Can we imagine that you tranfers all my playlist from my FB account to this old account (the one i use now) ?

Thanks for your answers.

Grégory

6 Replies

Do you remember the name of your old playlists? If you do, search for them with the Spotify account you are planning to use. Then look at the results under "Playlists".

Note that a Facebook account has a "username" which is a string of random numbers, so if you find your playlist and it's made by a number, you have found the correct one! Click on the username to check if it's really you (same playlists). Add it to your people list for easier access.

When you find your old playlist, press Ctrl+A to select everything on the list. When the playlist is all blue, press Ctrl+C to copy (you should see nothing happen when you press it).

Make a new empty playlist and press Ctrl+V to paste. The music should now be there. It's like copying and pasting text.

Thanks for your answer.

It could be a solution but all my playlist where private so i doubt that i find them by the search engine.

And the search engine shows only a limited number of playlist.

All my playlists had a generic name, so there is many playlists to show before mines.

I've tried - we never know - and unfortunately i didn't find my playlist.

Greg

Thanks for replying.

An administrator sent me an email and all will be fix 🙂

Thank you.

Greg

Hello!

I have exactly the same problem. How did you get in touch with the administrator?

@NielsVP wrote:

Hello!

I have exactly the same problem. How did you get in touch with the administrator?

Use the online contact form 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts