Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook issues

Facebook issues

Hi,

I've had spotify since it was released in the US. When it became available to connect to facebook, I did so. I've been paying for the premium 10/month for a while now and I love it. But I deactivated my facebook the other day, and now i'm unable to log-in to my spotify at all, while still being charged the 10/month. It tells me to enter the e-mail address I used when i began using spotify and I did. It then proceeds to tell me it appears i'm logging-in with facebook and to just log-in that way. 

I then decided to reactivate my facebook for a quick second, and I went under my account subscription and its telling me that I have a free account instead of a premium account, when my bank statement is showing charges and premium is what i HAVE.

HELP!

1 Reply

Hey Brennan, welcome to the Community.

It looks like you've got a duplicate account created during the Facebook integration. See my thread here for some instructions on how to get back to normal: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premi...
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Suggested posts