Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan Account Holder

Family Plan Account Holder

I'm supposed to be the Account Holder of our Family Plan, but my account says that I am part of the Family Plan, not the Holder... how can I fix this? I can't make any changes or invite other members of my family...

3 Replies

Hey @Sanchis,

Do you get email receipts from Spotify for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

If everything looks ok,in there you should be able to manage your Family subscription.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks!! But unfortunately I don't get them so I have nowhere to look it up... still I think there should be a way of knowing which user is "paying" for my account, right? Even if I am the one paying!!

@Sanchis

Fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts