Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan

Family Plan

Hi.  I'm sure this has been address a billion times here, but I want to be sure I'm understanding with my own question.

1. Me and my wife shared our one account, which housed all of our playlists

2. We have gotten tired of cutting one another off when one of wants to listen and the other is currently listening

3. Looked into plans to allow us to both listen at the same time

4. Only option available, it seems, is the Family Plan

5. Now I have to create an entire new account, then re-build all the playlists that we want on that new account?  Since we can't move them easily?

This seems ridiculous. I hope I have something wrong. Why would there not simply be an option/plan that allows for one account with multiple users at once? Surely we would all pay for that rather than the pain of starting a new account and re-building playlists.

Thanks

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

All

Operating System

All

1 Reply

Hello @Slicify

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

Currently it's not possible to use the same account on different devices at the same time. 

However, you can transfer all your current playlists to the new account by following the steps provided in this article

You can also use the icon_heart.png button to add the playlists from the first account to the other account's library. 

Also, there's a possibility to make collaborative playlists, so both of you (and anyone with a link) will be able to edit them. 

If it comes to the multiple users plan, you're always welcome to submit your ideas in the Idea Exchange part of the Community. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it. 

I hope you'll find this helpful! 

Suggested posts