Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Getting premium with an action how to proceed

Solved!

Getting premium with an action how to proceed

Hi,

Im currently a spotify premium user. Starting next month I'm getting a free subscription via my mobile phone service provider.

Do I need to change this in the payment details or will this be changed automatically?

Thanks for the help.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mcoolen1986

Thanks for reaching out to us.

In order to add your new payment method, you would need to remove the previous subscription. To do so, reach out to our contact form. The Accounts team will be able to look into this further for you. Just to note, you may receive an automated reply. If you do, just reply back to it and the right team will get your email.

Alternatively, you can reach to our team on Twitter, @SpotifyCares. They'll also be able to look into this further for you too.

I hope that directs you further. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @mcoolen1986

Thanks for reaching out to us.

In order to add your new payment method, you would need to remove the previous subscription. To do so, reach out to our contact form. The Accounts team will be able to look into this further for you. Just to note, you may receive an automated reply. If you do, just reply back to it and the right team will get your email.

Alternatively, you can reach to our team on Twitter, @SpotifyCares. They'll also be able to look into this further for you too.

I hope that directs you further. Let me know if there's anything else we can help with.

Suggested posts