Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

transfer of songs in 2 different android phone

how can i transfer my songs from spotify from old phone to my new phone? is it possible to just copy paste the data folder in phone memory of my cellphone?

• how can i transfer my songs from spotify from old phone to my new phone? is it possible to just copy paste the data folder in phone memory of my cellphone?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gerätekennwort

Ich möchte bei Spotify ein seperates Gerätekennwort festlegen aber das funktioniert nicht.Ich bekomme immer wieder eine Fehlermeldung. Hat jemand eine Lösung für mich ?

• Ich möchte bei Spotify ein seperates Gerätekennwort festlegen aber das funktioniert nicht. Ich bekomme immer wieder eine Fehlermeldung.   Hat jemand eine Lösung für mich ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrade para familia

nao consigo fazer upgrade para o pacote familia, fica dizendo que tem algo preenchido incorretamente, mas mesmo apos verificar todos os campos mais de uma vez o erro segue o mesmo, e o pior é que não diz qual campo esta considerando errado? quero faz...

• Casual Listener
  • nao consigo fazer upgrade para o pacote familia, fica dizendo que tem algo preenchido incorretamente, mas mesmo apos verificar todos os campos mais de uma vez o erro segue o mesmo, e o pior é que não...
  • pdalmata
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

UNiDAYS Credentials applied to other Spotify account

I tried to upgrade my only Spotify account to Premium using my valid UNiDAYS account, and I recieved a message saying my unidays credentials have been applied elsewhere, which shouldn't be the case as it is my only Spotify account. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I tried to upgrade my only Spotify account to Premium using my valid UNiDAYS account, and I recieved a message saying my unidays credentials have been applied elsewhere, which shouldn't be the c...
  • beckkirby
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal and Spotify not working

Hi! I wanted to upgrade my spotify, but when I try and set up subscription via PayPal, it refuses to work. Now I know my PayPal account is ok, I just payed for somthing worth a hell of a lot more than a Spotify subscription with no problems, but all ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!     I wanted to upgrade my spotify, but when I try and set up subscription via PayPal, it refuses to work. Now I know my PayPal account is ok, I just payed for somthing worth a hell ...
  • KingAlex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling membership

I'm having a hard time cancelling my membership. Nd I would like help

• I'm having a hard time cancelling my membership. Nd I would like help
  • Rafka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I have sent my students id to spotify and used the contact form to address this issue. I am a full time student and I want my discount. I have been charged the regular rate again, and if I don't get this corrected I am contacting the FTC, the Attorne...

• I have sent my students id to spotify and used the contact form to address this issue. I am a full time student and I want my discount. I have been charged the regular rate again, and if I don't get ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting premium

Hello, my card was charged but I did not get premium access nor have I gotten an email.

• Hello, my card was charged but I did not get premium access nor have I gotten an email.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Sub with user in different countries

Hi Spotify Friends,I subscribe today with the Family and I like to invite my daughter, she lives in Germany, and I live in Spain. But this not works...any Workaround to solve this problem? Thanks

• Hi Spotify Friends, I subscribe today with the Family and I like to invite my daughter, she lives in Germany, and I live in Spain. But this not works...any Workaround to solve this problem? Thanks
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel MOBILE Premium subscription

It will not let me cancel my subscription. Very angry with the way this is set up. It says I have to use my apple account to cancel it but my apple account does not say that I am paying through apple.

• It will not let me cancel my subscription. Very angry with the way this is set up. It says I have to use my apple account to cancel it but my apple account does not say that I am paying through apple...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Brazilian paying U$7.99 for seven months now

I have been charged U$ 7.99 for my premium access for the past seven months.With this money converted to BRL I'd be able to pay for 15 months or so.I'm really frustrated, and cancelling my subscription right away.

• I have been charged U$ 7.99 for my premium access for the past seven months. With this money converted to BRL I'd be able to pay for 15 months or so. I'm really frustrated, and cancelling my subscr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old account conntected to facebook

I have an old account that i created with spotify that used my facebook and since then i've created a new profile thats premium and not connected to my facebook. My problem is that i'm unable to connect my new account to facebook because it keeps say...

• I have an old account that i created with spotify that used my facebook and since then i've created a new profile thats premium and not connected to my facebook. My problem is that i'm unable to conn...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Free subscription and been charged

I am on the free subscription and have logged into my account which verifies that I am on the free subscription however I have been charged £9.99 for spotify premium which I am confused about. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I am on the free subscription and have logged into my account which verifies that I am on the free subscription however I have been charged £9.99 for spotify premium which I am confused about. Please...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment/ Student Discount questions

I have signed up for the free trial, and I am a student so i was planning on using spotify premium after the free trial through the student discount. ( My account is associated with my student email). When i signed up for the free trial, my account w...

• I have signed up for the free trial, and I am a student so i was planning on using spotify premium after the free trial through the student discount. ( My account is associated with my student email)...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled premium long ago but can now see It's still active and I've been charged for many months

So I signed up for Premium and enjoyed it until I decided to cancel my subscription about 3 months ago. Without checking my bankstatement I assumed this was the case. I then recently got an email saying my payment has failed (I moved coutry and empti...

• So I signed up for Premium and enjoyed it until I decided to cancel my subscription about 3 months ago. Without checking my bankstatement I assumed this was the case. I then recently got an email say...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99 cent deal with giftcard

I just signed up for spotify the first time through facebook about 10 minutes ago. I receieved a 10 dollar gift certificate for christmas and also activated premium with that. It now says my account expires January 31st 2015? I don't get it. What hap...

• I just signed up for spotify the first time through facebook about 10 minutes ago.   I receieved a 10 dollar gift certificate for christmas and also activated premium with that.   I...
  • gretchenderose
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Husband can't join family subscription

Hubby has a premium account. I created a family account subscription for both our daughters to be able to listen to their music offline so sent an invite to him but it said he couldn't join because he wasn't in the same country as me... We live in th...

• Hubby has a premium account.  I created a family account subscription for both our daughters to be able to listen to their music offline so sent an invite to him but it said he couldn't join bec...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment taken twice

I Don't know why but two amounts are being taken from my account each month. I only use Spotify on my phone and have one account. This is a mess up your end and would like to be reimbursed for the excess money you have taken from my account. I have b...

• I Don't know why but two amounts are being taken from my account each month. I only use Spotify on my phone and have one account. This is a mess up your end and would like to be reimbursed for the ex...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Storage

Hi everyone! I'm having a problem and I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. I recently upgraded my account to premium and when I started to download music, it's automatically storaged in my mobile memory, instead of my SD CARD. As I don'...

• Hi everyone! I'm having a problem and I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me. I recently upgraded my account to premium and when I started to download music, it's automatically storaged in...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for 1 fee?

Will Spotify have another deal like this any time soon?

• Will Spotify have another deal like this any time soon?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes