Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Spotify premium hacked

I received an email this morning that the email address on my Spotify was changed - although I didn't make the change. It asked me to email account-details-changed@spotify.com if it wasn't me, and I have done this but have not received any kind of re...

• I received an email this morning that the email address on my Spotify was changed - although I didn't make the change.   It asked me to email account-details-changed@spotify.com if it wasn't m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing country setting in free account

Hi there, I have a questions regarding the country selection in the settings of my account. I have been looking at the instructions of how to change it if you have a free account and it is not clear to me. The instructions say that if you travel to a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I have a questions regarding the country selection in the settings of my account.   I have been looking at the instructions of how to change it if you have a free accou...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

'Zahlung von spotify Premium fehlgeschlagen.'

Spotify sent me a Mail: 'Zahlung von spotify Premium fehlgeschlagen.' I have checked my creditcard, but the Bank says, it is OK.I have checked my bankaccount, ther is enough money.I have have tried my spotify - konto giving in the numbers of my credi...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify sent me a Mail: 'Zahlung von spotify Premium fehlgeschlagen.'   I have checked my creditcard, but the Bank says, it is OK. I have checked my bankaccount, ther is enough money. I have...
  • PhilippGwinner
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

changed facebook passsword, cant log in my spotify account (only on my computer)

Hi everyone, a few days ago i changed my facebook password because someone tried to get into it from thailand. Sincethen i cant log in via facebook to my spotify. When i use the facebook button it goes to facebook via explorer and it says: Failure; t...

• Hi everyone,   a few days ago i changed my facebook password because someone tried to get into it from thailand. Sincethen i cant log in via facebook to my spotify. When i use the facebook but...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connecting Spotify account with partner provisioning profile (for Starbucks partners)

Hi, I'm a Starbucks partner and I've recently heard about Spotify's connection with Starbucks and how we can download Premium for free. I've had Spotify Premium for about 6 months now. I read the instructions from this link and I am fairly confused w...

• Hi, I'm a Starbucks partner and I've recently heard about Spotify's connection with Starbucks and how we can download Premium for free. I've had Spotify Premium for about 6 months now. I read the ins...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 29 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
  • 29 replies
  • 7 likes

Family Subsciption Issues

Hi, my name is Eric. I was trying to add my little brother to my family account I've had for months and every time I go to verify him to join the account it says that he's already an existing member of my account family, which he's not, but it still ...

• Hi, my name is Eric. I was trying to add my little brother to my family account I've had for months and every time I go to verify him to join the account it says that he's already an existing member ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 charges on my debit card

2 months ago I bought the 3 months $0.99 spotify premium, no problems for those 3 months, but today September 23 on my debit card, spotify did 3 charges for $0.99, I'm really angry about this, any help would be appreciated, Thanks

• 2 months ago I bought the 3 months $0.99 spotify premium, no problems for those 3 months, but today September 23 on my debit card, spotify did 3 charges for $0.99, I'm really angry about this, a...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area

i can log in my account when i'm logging in to browser it say's "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area".. and my device also always logging out ? i need help .my aacount is premium , here is the photo.username:random...

Screenshot_5.png
  • i can log in my account when i'm logging in to browser it say's " Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area " .. and my device also always logging out ? i need h...
  • opticghastly
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Picture on Profile of Verified Account?

I was told if I had a verified account I would be able to add a profile picture? I am still a grey blob. Is it possible?

• I was told if I had a verified account I would be able to add a profile picture?   I am still a grey blob.   Is it possible?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem multiple annual gift card subscription on one account?

Hi, does anyone know if you can apply 2 or 3 annual gift card on top of each other to get more than one year of service? I want to buy a couple of yearly subscription gift cards and apply them to my account but since they expire after a year, I dont ...

• Hi, does anyone know if you can apply 2 or 3 annual gift card on top of each other to get more than one year of service? I want to buy a couple of yearly subscription gift cards and apply them t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Starbucks Partners

Last week I tried to get the free premium subscription for Starbucks partners and kept getting the "something went wrong" notification. I thought that maybe because I was trying to do it from my phone that it wasn't working properly, but then I accid...

• Last week I tried to get the free premium subscription for Starbucks partners and kept getting the "something went wrong" notification. I thought that maybe because I was trying to do it from my phon...
  • Ammmynicolee
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify premium Student discount

today I tried to upgrade my account to spotify premium using my student discount and at first the website said that they couldn't validate my information and later I checked my bank account status and it says that spotify charged me 4.99 for premium ...

• today I tried to upgrade my account to spotify premium using my student discount and at first the website said that they couldn't validate my information and later I checked my bank account status an...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account hijacked

I just received an e-mail saying my e-mail on file has just been changed to one that is not mine. I tried to login with my normal username and password into the site, cannot login. I was lucky enough to have my account linked to Facebook and was able...

• Casual Listener
  • I just received an e-mail saying my e-mail on file has just been changed to one that is not mine. I tried to login with my normal username and password into the site, cannot login. I was lucky enough...
  • Arimus25
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! many charges in my debit card

Today spotify did many charges of 299mxn (4) in my debit card. I hope to be an error transaction but I am really ungry about this. transaction error paymencharges debit card steal

spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Today spotify did many charges of 299mxn (4) in my debit card. I hope to be an error transaction but I am really ungry about this.   transaction error paymencharges debit card steal
  • skane
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error logging

My account spotify , created with my Facebook account. I live in Bolivia and my cousin from America signed me to the promotion of 3months for $ 0.99 ,and everything worked well , use spotify premium of 2 quiet months , everything was well,until days ...

• Casual Listener
  • My account spotify , created with my Facebook account. I live in Bolivia and my cousin from America signed me to the promotion of 3months for $ 0.99 ,and everything worked well , use spotify pre...
  • Fernando_Arnez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

I purchesed a spotify subscription using the student discount and have been paying $4.99 per month. However, my subscription renewed and I now have to pay $9.99 per month. But, I'm still a student and want the discount. What do I do?

• I purchesed a spotify subscription using the student discount and have been paying $4.99 per month. However, my subscription renewed and I now have to pay $9.99 per month. But, I'm still a student an...
  • Garcialeslie199
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heads up! Student Premium Problems

Hi everyone. I'd just like to make everyone aware that I've seen lots of people with problems with Student Premium lately. These problems include:Being overcharged (I've seen up to five times from some people)Not getting Premium serviceBeing flagged ...

• Roadie
  • Hi everyone. I'd just like to make everyone aware that I've seen lots of people with problems with Student Premium lately. These problems include: Being overcharged (I've seen up to five times from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not verifying

I am trying to sign up for spotify premium student. However, it says it cannot veryify my student info at that university, and I was wondering how I could figure out how to get it to work

• I am trying to sign up for spotify premium student. However, it says it cannot veryify my student info at that university, and I was wondering how I could figure out how to get it to work
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

US Student Disoount Premium Acct Not Upgrading

So apparently I've paid for premium through the student discount web page twice but my account is still not upgrading-seeing two charges for the $4.99 on bank account, logged out and back in but am still not seeing the upgrade. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • So apparently I've paid for premium through the student discount web page twice but my account is still not upgrading-seeing two charges for the $4.99 on bank account, logged out and back in but am s...
  • dsa_7
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login via facebook MAC OS

I am unable to login using the MAC OS (Yosemite 10.10.5) via Facebook. Using safari, I'm already logged in to facebook, but when I login to spotify, it says: "Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this requ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to login using the MAC OS (Yosemite 10.10.5) via Facebook. Using safari, I'm already logged in to facebook, but when I login to spotify, it says: "Sorry, this feature isn't available righ...
  • gregoriorog
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes