Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

IS SPOTIFY BROKEN??

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.I am getting this message when trying to update payment. However, this is FALSE becuase i have already call...

• Casual Listener
  • Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. I am getting this message when trying to update payme...
  • Artherlo
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I submitted an inquiry about something, no response and need the issue dealt with.

My issue as of currently is that I tried buying the 'student discount'. Long story short, I clicked on it about three times and it charged me for those times even though I was denied it. This is my real problem, and I really need it resolved, however...

• Casual Listener
  • My issue as of currently is that I tried buying the 'student discount'. Long story short, I clicked on it about three times and it charged me for those times even though I was denied it. This is my r...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

two spotify accounts

Hi there, I have a premium account that wasnt connected to facebook, I tried to connect my account to facebook and somehow I have ended up with two spotify accounts, one that has all my playlists and one that is connected to facebook but no playlists...

• Hi there, I have a premium account that wasnt connected to facebook, I tried to connect my account to facebook and somehow I have ended up with two spotify accounts, one that has all my playlists and...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium. At 12,99

Hi, I subscribed spotify by Spotify App (iOS). Why have I been charged of 12,99 euro instead of 9,99 euro? Thanks

• Hi,  I subscribed spotify by Spotify App (iOS). Why  have I been charged of 12,99 euro instead of 9,99 euro?    Thanks  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the hell are you serving me video ads when I pay a monthly subscription?

So I'm a paying member, I should be exempt from advertisements and annoyances, right? Well apparently not anymore! I update my client and the first thing I'm greeted with is a video advertisement for "new fresh & now", which appears any time I load u...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm a paying member, I should be exempt from advertisements and annoyances, right?   Well apparently not anymore!   I update my client and the first thing I'm greeted with is a video...
  • exnine
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Signing in in to someone else his account

Hi all,When I log in to Spotify on my phone or computer with my own login credentials i'm logging in to someones else his account.This is realyl strange. When I look at the account which is logged in I see my own username etc. But all my playlists ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, When I log in to Spotify on my phone or computer with my own login credentials i'm logging in to someones else his account. This is realyl strange. When I look at the account which is l...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

unauthorized purchases

I have a charge on my bank statement that was not authorized by me. Anyone know how to speak with a representative of Spotify? I emailed them and got a response saying to go to the community.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a charge on my bank statement that was not authorized by me. Anyone know how to speak with a representative of Spotify? I emailed them and got a response saying to go to the community.
  • aggravated29
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists lost

Some how most of my playlists have been removed. I was recently in New Zealand and took a local preparid mobile abonnement with sporify primium included. Now that I have returned to Europe I updated my profile with my new location and installed anoth...

• Some  how most of my playlists have  been removed. I was recently in  New Zealand and  took a local preparid mobile abonnement with sporify primium included. Now that I have&...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Reach Contact Form

Hello, I've been a Premium Spotify subscriber for some time now, but I am trying to close my account. I am trying to deactivate my Facebook but I would like to continue using Spotify Premium, so I have no choice but to create a new account and subscr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've been a Premium Spotify subscriber for some time now, but I am trying to close my account. I am trying to deactivate my Facebook but I would like to continue using Spotify Premium...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 2 likes

Lost access to account

Hi, I tried to log in to my spotify account but can't remember the password. I tried to reset my password and found out that the email associated with the account has been disabled by Google. Is there any way I can reset the email associated with the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I tried to log in to my spotify account but can't remember the password. I tried to reset my password and found out that the email associated with the account has been disabled by Google. Is ther...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Weird changes in my account, it might have been compromised

Hello, Today when I executed Spotify on my computer it couldn't log in. I recovered and changed the password but when I entered Spotify I found some changes. All of my playlists had been deleted (I restored them, that's not a big problem) and, more i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Today when I executed Spotify on my computer it couldn't log in. I recovered and changed the password but when I entered Spotify I found some changes. All of my playlists had bee...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to contact spotify

Opened a premium account with Spotify via Sonos and have been charged £9.99 a month since November 2015. Unfortunately somehow I seem to have a free account as well. Both have the same email address. I cant log on to the premium account as I cant rem...

• Visitor
  • Opened a premium account with Spotify via Sonos and have been charged £9.99 a month since November 2015. Unfortunately somehow I seem to have a free account as well. Both have the same email address....
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[work around] problem subscribing with credit card in firefox due to javascript error ..

System : Windows 10Browser : Firefox v43.0.4 I tried upgrading to premium using but it did not allow me to proceed as I couldn't select a payment method. Symptom :This didn't work because the website had several issues :- selecting 'credit card' as a...

• System : Windows 10 Browser : Firefox v43.0.4   I tried upgrading to premium using but it did not allow me to proceed as I couldn't select a payment method.   Symptom : This didn't wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username to a existing account aka merge to accounts

Hy there, I use Spotify with my username Mixermachin but I want to change that to the name I used bevor (Mixermachine with 'e' at the end).I tried to connect my Mixermachin (without the 'e') account to facebook to somehow connect the old the new (the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hy there,   I use Spotify with my username Mixermachin but I want to change that to the name I used bevor (Mixermachine with 'e' at the end). I tried to connect my Mixermachin (without the 'e...
  • Mixermachin
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SDK

Hi,is it possible to bring the Bose Soundtouch Connect / AirPlay Functionality into the SDK?thx

• Regular
  • Hi, is it possible to bring the Bose Soundtouch Connect / AirPlay Functionality into the SDK? thx
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Thumbs don't work on Mac

I've been trying to figure this out forever. I've given up. Now, I don't use the Spotify Radio at all. Ever! The reason is simple. On something like Pandora, a thumbs up or down changes the program's overall perception of your taste. On Spotify (at l...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to figure this out forever. I've given up. Now, I don't use the Spotify Radio at all. Ever!   The reason is simple. On something like Pandora, a thumbs up or down changes the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact spotify

I am trying to listen to music and I have no playlist which I had over a thousand yesterday and I'm paying $10 a month somebody needs to call me and fix this asap

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to listen to music and I have no playlist which I had over a thousand yesterday and I'm paying $10 a month somebody needs to call me and fix this asap
  • alegnayerf
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to unfollow

Hello I did a while ago the option to follow all Facebook friends on SpotifyNow I deleted a person from Facebook, but she still shows up in the sidebar when she listens to musicThe thing is, when I go to my "Following" tab, she's not thereI've gone t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I did a while ago the option to follow all Facebook friends on Spotify Now I deleted a person from Facebook, but she still shows up in the sidebar when she listens to music The thing...
  • allibaba9996
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Solved] Missing artist list. More than one account?

Hi! I've been using Spotify (free) on mi iPod touch for a few months, and I was following several artists. I had logged in only once on this device, and today I logged out for the first time. When I logged in again, my account looked totally differen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've been using Spotify (free) on mi iPod touch for a few months, and I was following several artists. I had logged in only once on this device, and today I logged out for the first time. When I ...
  • efege
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Payment

Hi guys. I recently got a payment to Spotify in order to renew my subscription to Spotify Premium. But there's a problem. Here in Italy, there's an offer with a mobile carrier, Vodafone, that gives the user a whole year of Spotify Premium for free. I...

• Hi guys.   I recently got a payment to Spotify in order to renew my subscription to Spotify Premium. But there's a problem. Here in Italy, there's an offer with a mobile carrier, Vodafone, tha...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes