Premium

Country

HK

Device

iPhone 11 pro max

Operating System

ios13.1.3

My Question or Issue

How to get the group session feature available my device.

I have already update the application to the latest version, but I still don't get this feature on all my device. Is it restricted by the country I am rejester in?

8 Replies

Spotify is always trying to make their interface better for the userbase, so they test out new features pretty often! You can read more about that here.

Sometimes, this means that features roll out slower for some users than others, but as long as you keep your app up to date and make sure that you are following all the steps listed in this article you should be able to access this feature soon 🙂

Thanks for reading! If this worked for you, please mark this as the solution, this way others will be able to find the answers to their problems in the future! 🙂

I'm experiencing the same. My app is updated and I'm on premium. Is this feature restricted by country?

Not helping at all, this does not address the question.

I have been looking for this new feature using Samsung Fold Android latest version not yet here. I am sure it will be rolled out shortly.

You have to look in the section where you can also find your blue tooth devices in the app.

Did you try logging out and logging back in? Worked for me C:

Hey folks,

Thanks for reaching out! We'll happily help you sort this one out.

The Group session feature is not country restricted, however it's still in Beta. This means that @eltoch is right, it could be rolled out for some users before others. Make sure to keep the app updated to the latest version and you should get it as quick as possible. This Spotify Answer explains how to do this. 

Keep in mind that performing a clean reinstall always ensures that your app is on the most current version, plus has the added advantage than if there are any faulty installation files, they get removed and built anew from the ground up. You can find out how to perform a clean reinstall here

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I was able to see Group sessions after upgrading to iOS 14

Suggested posts