Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

HACKED again

HACKED again

I really wish there was something better to do other than "sign out of all devices" for hacked accounts. I got hacked AGAIN, after my account got hacked into a few days ago and started adding insane amounts of music (all of it was also not good), they did it again minutes ago. I changed my email, my password, everything; and still they have access to my account. I know it was the same individual because they started adding the same poor music choice songs to the account. What the F%$* @Spotify, I'm going to start running out of email addresses to change to and awful passwords I won't remember-- seems like I'm not the only one with this problem lately either, after reviewing posts....

Also-- I'm not sure if this is related or not, but my Netflix account also got hacked a few days prior to my Spotify account. They are completely different email addresses and passwords, yet both accounts got hacked within 2 days of each other. Does anyone know what is going on?!?!?!

1 Reply

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts