Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hacked?

Solved!

Hacked?

Greetings!

Today at mid-day, I saw that a device was in the list of "Devices Available", as I was at a bus station, I thought that it was just a near device and let it slip.

A few minutes ago, I turned on my laptop and found out that that phone was listening to music (Music that I don't hear) and I wasn't a known device (It was a Samsung J2, and I don't know anybody that has one). I changed my password, logged out of all devices and erased all offline devices (That phone wasn't there because apparently it hasn't downloaded any music). Nevertheless I feel worried about my account information. I would be glad to know if anyone has had any situation like this in the past or recently...

My subscription hasn't changed at all and nor has any information about my account.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @SmellsLikeEpoxi - welcome to the community! You did the right thing by resetting your password, logging out of all sessions, and deleting all offline devices.

I would recommend contacting Spotify using this contact form so that they can take a closer look backstage at your account. You may receive an automated reply asking you to check out the support forums again. Not to worry - just reply back (even if it's a noreply address) and the support team will be able to take a look at your account backstage. They should be back to you within 24 to 48 hours.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

If this has solved your issue, please click "Accept as Solution" below. 🙂

- Jiana

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @SmellsLikeEpoxi - welcome to the community! You did the right thing by resetting your password, logging out of all sessions, and deleting all offline devices.

I would recommend contacting Spotify using this contact form so that they can take a closer look backstage at your account. You may receive an automated reply asking you to check out the support forums again. Not to worry - just reply back (even if it's a noreply address) and the support team will be able to take a look at your account backstage. They should be back to you within 24 to 48 hours.

Please let me know if you have any more questions!

If this has solved your issue, please click "Accept as Solution" below. 🙂

- Jiana

Suggested posts