Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Had premium, it logged me out and now I don't have it.

Had premium, it logged me out and now I don't have it.

I had Spotify premium for a year using student discount. I then got an email in March this year saying the year was coming to an end and I needed to extend it if I wanted to carry on premium with student discount. I did and have been using it fine. This morning I clicked onto Spotify to see it had logged me out, I logged back in to find I'm no longer a premium user and all my saved music is gone. My student discount isn't out of date so I don't know what's happened.
4 Replies

I have a similar problem. Had to change my credit card details for the automatic renewals & even though I have given the new details & have the receipt for it when I go on Spotify it only has me signed up for the Free Subscription. I can't find any "human" or anyone who will help me with this & I am getting pretty annoyed that I can't sort this out.

I reset my password and logged back in and found it was all back to normal. Maybe try this? Seems like a pretty easy solution but worked for me so maybe you'll have the same luck!

Thanks for your reply. I had sent a lot of messages to the help email & somehow my Premium is back so all good too. Glad to hear yours is working too.

Ahh no worries, glad you got it sorted! 🙂

Suggested posts