Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • benji28251
  • Visitor
  • 940 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 940 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! One account with multiple users

Hello,Does anyone know if you can have one spotify account but multiple users??We use spotify in our retail shops so we would need everyone to be able to log in to there own playlist but under one account. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello, Does anyone know if you can have one spotify account but multiple users?? We use spotify in our retail shops so we would need everyone to be able to log in to there own playlist but under on...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Deleted old facebook account, can't use same email

Good day! I deleted my old facebook account because I want to make a new one. Made a new facebook account with the same email, now I can't make a new spotify account because it says "email already in use". Thank you!

• Good day! I deleted my old facebook account because I want to make a new one. Made a new facebook account with the same email, now I can't make a new spotify account because it says "email already in...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked, Email Changed

My premium account's been hacked, email changed, I can log in via facebook and kick people out, but apparently my password's been changed so any messages sent to support will just be sent to the person who hacked my account. How on earth do I resolve...

• Casual Listener
  • My premium account's been hacked, email changed, I can log in via facebook and kick people out, but apparently my password's been changed so any messages sent to support will just be sent to the pers...
  • JamesGB
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot username, password and email registered

I forgot the username, passowrd and email I used for previous subscription account. And now, I'm failed to login in spotify and pay the fee every month. I can provide the credit card I used for payment. Please get back asap. Thansk!Novia

• Visitor
  • I forgot the username, passowrd and email I used for previous subscription account.  And now, I'm failed to login in spotify and pay the fee every month.     I can provide the c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month deal charged twice

I signed up for the 99c 3 month deal and so did my sister, she did it first using my mums card and when I went to I used hers too and it said I couldn't make another using the same card, so I used my dads- but mum still got charged for the one that d...

• I signed up for the 99c 3 month deal and so did my sister, she did it first using my mums card and when I went to I used hers too and it said I couldn't make another using the same card, so I used my...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Family upgrade - 2nd month in

I upgraded my Premium subscription to the Family subscription last month. It seems that Spotify hasn't auto-billed this month and my account has gone back to the free option. How can I contact Spotify to sort this out ?? Cheerspk

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my Premium subscription to the Family subscription last month.     It seems that Spotify hasn't auto-billed this month and my account has gone back to the free option.   ...
  • _peekay_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify does not show my profile picture

Hi there,i've successfully linked my Facebook account to Spotify. I can see my profile picture on my profile page on web but cant see it in client,and one of my friends confirmed that my profile pic can't be seen at Spotify.I've tried reconnecting my...

• Regular
  • Hi there, i've successfully linked my Facebook account to Spotify. I can see my profile picture on my profile page on web but cant see it in client, and one of my friends confirmed that my profil...
  • Lawko
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Being charged for 2 subscriptions for one account

Spotify Team, I have tweeted you twice with no response (@spotifycares). I have ONE spotify account and have been charged twice a month for the past 2 months. I have found that one subscription was done through I Tunes, one morning I found I had lost...

• Spotify Team,   I have tweeted you twice with no response (@spotifycares).   I have ONE spotify account and have been charged twice a month for the past 2 months.   I have found ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reset your password if you no longer have access to the email address?

I wanted to log in to Spotify on my phone as well as my computer, but I couldn't remember the password. I am unable to make use of the password reset feature as the email address on the account is an old address that is no longer active. I can't chan...

• I wanted to log in to Spotify on my phone as well as my computer, but I couldn't remember the password. I am unable to make use of the password reset feature as the email address on the account is an...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with billing

I'm still being charged after cancelling this account along time ago! Seriously mad!

• I'm still being charged after cancelling this account along time ago! Seriously mad!
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Worldwide Student Discount

Hi, Is it possible to obtain a student account if I am enrolled in the university in Luxemborug? My German friend told me she has a student discount in Germany and I only found this discount for unis in the USA. Thank you in advance!

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Is it possible to obtain a student account if I am enrolled in the university in Luxemborug? My German friend told me she has a student discount in Germany and I only found this discount...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don´t remember my account

I don´t remember my account and the email that i registred her in Spotify. I want to delete my account to stop the pay bills.

• I don´t remember my account and the email that i registred her in Spotify. I want to delete my account to stop the pay bills.
  • HombreQuo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems signing up for Spotify Premium with student discount

My problem: I am attempting to sign up for Spotify Premium with the student discount. However, every time I go to spotify.com/us/student/ and click the "Get Premium" button, it automatically redirects me to the Account Overview page. Attempted soluti...

• Casual Listener
  • My problem: I am attempting to sign up for Spotify Premium with the student discount. However, every time I go to spotify.com/us/student/ and click the "Get Premium" button, it automatically r...
  • sahrasalas
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

HELP NEEDED!

I have spotify premium on a account and I completely forgot the email username and password to it. My name is Evan Pan. I have the bank statement showing proof of purchase on june 3rd, 2016. Please help!

• I have spotify premium on a account and I completely forgot the email username and password to it. My name is Evan Pan. I have the bank statement showing proof of purchase on june 3rd, 2016. Please h...
  • cindyalex3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Facebook and Mobile accounts

Hello, So I have Spotify premium on my mobile device and I also have an account through Facebook that is just the basic account. I was just wondering if I could sync these two accounts so I can see my Facebook friends through my Spotify premium accou...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So I have Spotify premium on my mobile device and I also have an account through Facebook that is just the basic account. I was just wondering if I could sync these two accounts so I ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify says ac doesn't exist

I cannot log in. I asked for a password reminder got "there is no spotify account associated with this email address." Checked bank statement they tok £10 two days ago. No response from support request. What can I do?

• Regular
  • I cannot log in. I asked for a password reminder got "there is no spotify account associated with this email address." Checked bank statement they tok £10 two days ago. No response from support reque...
  • hannahgrahek
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I'm a student but it won't verify me as one for the student discount????

• I'm a student but it won't verify me as one for the student discount???? 😑😑
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium reverted back to Free, checked accounts still paying for premium..**bleep**?

Hi about three days ago my Premium spotify started playing adds and offering for me to upgrade on all my devices indicating that my subscription had reverted back to the Free version. Despite this it still clearly says Premium when I check my account...

• Hi about three days ago my Premium spotify started playing adds and offering for me to upgrade on all my devices indicating that my subscription had reverted back to the Free version. Despite this it...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stolen IPhone

Good morning for all of yours, I need your help, 1 month ago I lost my Iphone and the problem is that I was premium and I don't remember neither my account nor my password so Spotify is charging me the money and I'm not using this account. The second...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning for all of yours, I need your help, 1 month ago I lost my Iphone and the problem is that I was premium and I don't remember neither my account nor my password so Spotify is charging me t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgotten username

Sorry to bother you but I have forgotten my username and i can't use spotify on my phone what can I do ?

• Sorry to bother you but I have forgotten my username and i can't use spotify on my phone what can I do ?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes