Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 3
  • Rising Star 3
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • CeliMaga
  • Casual Listener
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 967 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution 99 cent subscription

If I bought spotify premium for the 3 months of it for 99 cents on June 6th then when does that end? When will I need to start paying full price?

• If I bought spotify premium for the 3 months of it for 99 cents on June 6th then when does that end? When will I need to start paying full price?
  • Alejandro_C
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I was charged twice but still showing up free?

I signed up for the student discount and submitted my student ID card, I got one email saying that it wasn't valid so I submitted another but never got another email. My account was still charged and I do not have premium features. I am not sure what...

• I signed up for the student discount and submitted my student ID card, I got one email saying that it wasn't valid so I submitted another but never got another email. My account was still charged and...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Paused because account in use elsewhere

I'm a premium user and have spotify installed on my laptop and androir phone. Its connected to my facebook account. When I first started getting the message "Spotify has been paused because your account is being used somewhere else" I changed both my...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium user and have spotify installed on my laptop and androir phone. Its connected to my facebook account. When I first started getting the message "Spotify has been paused because your acco...
  • rialtmann
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student premium

I downgraded from premium to free so i could get the student discount i comfirmed that i am a student but when i did this it shows i am still on free and my bank shows two pending charges for sportify but i am still not premuim.

• Casual Listener
  • I downgraded from premium to free so i could get the student discount i comfirmed that i am a student but when i did this it shows i am still on free and my bank shows two pending charges for sportif...
  • Cwood72
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont know! Premium Familiar

Hi! I paid premium familiar last month, before that I have premium. Today Spotify charged 5.99 USD for spotify premium AND my familiar plan desapears! Dont have registration of my familiar plan in my acount

• Visitor
  • Hi! I paid premium familiar last month, before that I have premium.  Today Spotify charged 5.99 USD for spotify premium AND my familiar plan desapears! Dont have registration of my familia...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration date

Just wondering when I signed up to spotify, curious is all Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • Just wondering when I signed up to spotify, curious is all   Cheers
  • WUBBlNG
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted account

My dads Spotify account was deleted somehow. He did not do it. It is just gone. It was under the username of rzolciak. We need it recovered asap. Again, he didn't do it. It's just gone and is saying his username does not exist when I know it does bec...

• Casual Listener
  • My dads Spotify account was deleted somehow. He did not do it. It is just gone. It was under the username of rzolciak. We need it recovered asap. Again, he didn't do it. It's just gone and is saying ...
  • Klerissa
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Account

Hi,I have a Premium account that is charged with my mobile company. I suddenly dont have premium anymore and all of my music is gone! How can I recover my account and my music????

• Hi, I have a Premium account that is charged with my mobile company. I suddenly dont have premium anymore and all of my music is gone! How can I recover my account and my music????
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free pero me cobran como premium

Dias de hola buenos, quiero comentarles Que mi Cuenta premium es de Hace un Tiempo de Pero desde ayer en solitario la tengo, y sigo con mi Tarjeta Pagando La Cuenta premium gratis. Les pido por favor Vean el asunto f f Que el ya probado Todas SUS Rec...

• Casual Listener
  • Dias de hola buenos, quiero comentarles Que mi Cuenta premium es de Hace un Tiempo de Pero desde ayer en solitario la tengo, y sigo con mi Tarjeta Pagando La Cuenta premium gratis. Les pido por favor...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 months for the price of 1

Hello, i signed the premium account in promotion, 3 months for the price of 1, and after the fisrt month of membership, i received an email that my premium account ends in 7 days. I need help because i bought 3 months and not only. Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i signed the premium account in promotion, 3 months for the price of 1, and after the fisrt month of membership, i received an email that my premium account ends in 7 days. I need help because...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I was charged four times trying to get a student discount

I was charged 4 times 5 dollars with spotify trying to get a student discount. I discovered it when a looked in my bank account. I had to pay full and didn't get the discount.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 4 times 5 dollars with spotify trying to get a student discount. I discovered it when a looked in my bank account. I had to pay full and didn't get the discount.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

profile page - ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Can't opwn my profile page:This web page has a redirect loopERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS another error,i can't login to application from mobile device. username/password incorrect. but i'ts correct!

• Regular
  • Can't opwn my profile page: This web page has a redirect loop ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS   another error,i can't login to application from mobile device. username/password incorrect. but i'ts co...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Canceling Permium AFTER Family invite

I accepted an invite for Spotify Family before unsubscribing to my permium plan. I could not find any way to cancle my permium plan afterwards. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I accepted an invite for Spotify Family before unsubscribing to my permium plan. I could not find any way to cancle my permium plan afterwards.  What should I do?
  • paul1baum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Merge two accounts

Is there any way to request a merge of accounts. I have one account that is NOT linked to Facebook and one that is. I want to merge the two to get all my playlists and follows in the same place. I did look on the contact page but the options offered ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to request a merge of accounts. I have one account that is NOT linked to Facebook and one that is. I want to merge the two to get all my playlists and follows in the same place. ...
  • milluqui
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

billed for premium, listed as free

Hi,I'm sorry if I am posting this to the wrong place, but I have paid for premium and it is not showing up in my app., and there seems to be no other way of contacting customer service. I have tried logging out and back in as well as reinstalling. A ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I'm sorry if I am posting this to the wrong place, but I have paid for premium and it is not showing up in my app., and there seems to be no other way of contacting customer service. I have trie...
  • Williamzart
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

In Canada, want to use USA payment method

Hi, I am an American living temporarily in Canada, all my online payment credit cards are all American, including my Paypal business visa account, which I would like to use in order to upgrade to premium. However, when I try to accept the 30 days fre...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I am an American living temporarily in Canada, all my online payment credit cards are all American, including my Paypal business visa account, which I would like to use in order to...
  • Brittca
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in on My Main account

I remeber My user name but i dont remember My email to the account so i cant restart password, Please help!

• I remeber My user name but i dont remember My email to the account so i cant restart password, Please help!
  • tomasrex
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not Log In - Facebook Loop

I have a Facebook linked Spotify account. Spotify logged me out yesterday (I didn't tell it to) and now will NOT let me log in. The "Log In with Facebook" button clicks and takes me to a web browser, but nothing changes on the Spotify page. I thought...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Facebook linked Spotify account. Spotify logged me out yesterday (I didn't tell it to) and now will NOT let me log in. The "Log In with Facebook" button clicks and takes me to a web browser,...
  • rachaney
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change my password

Hello, previously I sign up my spotify account with facebook. But when I tried to set my password for my account through change password link from my email, I got 'There was a problem setting the password' and unable to change my password. Could some...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, previously I sign up my spotify account with facebook. But when I tried to set my password for my account through change password link from my email, I got 'There was a problem setting the pas...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change from Premium to Student Premium

I've used Spotify premium for years now and just realized that I qualify for the student discount. I'd like to switch from premium to the student discount rate -- does anyone know how to do this? Thanks!

• I've used Spotify premium for years now and just realized that I qualify for the student discount. I'd like to switch from premium to the student discount rate -- does anyone know how to do this?&nbs...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes