Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify premium?!

Okay, why is there difference in my account between web and app? I am premium user and if I want to adjust it on the web, it states that I am a free user. What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, why is there difference in my account between web and app? I am premium user and if I want to adjust it on the web, it states that I am a free user. What can I do?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't change country

I'm still having trouble changing "country". I've had some email exchange with support, ref # 00533954 but I'm having difficulties taking your advice. This is the problem: I am resident in France, and registered (I had to) with Spotify via Facebook. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm still having trouble changing "country".  I've had some email exchange with support, ref  # 00533954 but I'm having difficulties taking your advice.   This is the problem:&nb...
  • nicole_ce123
  • Regular
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Merge 2 accounts

Dear All,I used to live in UK with a Premium account. Now I am back to Italy and I have another account (not premium).I would like to merge my 2 accounts into the italian one keeping:- my playlist (both if possible)- the Premium account Could you hel...

• Dear All, I used to live in UK with a Premium account. Now I am back to Italy and I have another account (not premium). I would like to merge my 2 accounts into the italian one keeping: - my playl...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

premium isn't popping up as an option

I had been subscribed to premium for two years and it usually paid automatically at the end of the month but I went on a cruise and i forgot to load an iTunes card before I left so it cancelled. Now the option to get premium won't appear in the app. ...

• Regular
  • I had been subscribed to premium for two years and it usually paid automatically at the end of the month but I went on a cruise and i forgot to load an iTunes card before I left so it cancelled. Now ...
  • Prodigystic
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Get 3 months for 9 DKK ?

I took the offer where you get 3 months og premium for 9 DKK. I Can se on my bank account that the Money has been charged, but i only got 7 days free. Then i loged in and took the offer where you get the frist month for free and after that it Will co...

• I took the offer where you get 3 months og premium for 9 DKK. I Can se on my bank account that the Money has been charged, but i only got 7 days free. Then i loged in and took the offer where you get...
  • Tres
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on pause??!!

I got my premium subscription at 7/6-2016 for 99 sek/month with the first 3 months for free. Today I got an e-mail that they put my premium on pause because there was not enough money on my bank account. I have the 3 first months for free!! Why are t...

• I got my premium subscription at 7/6-2016 for 99 sek/month with the first 3 months for free. Today I got an e-mail that they put my premium on pause because there was not enough money on my bank acco...
  • Tres
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify vs Apple

So today my premium ran out, and guess who pays through in app purchases on their iPhone? You guess it, this guy!You could imagine how upset I was when I found out I can't get my premium back due to spotify removing the option because of this issue b...

• So today my premium ran out, and guess who pays through in app purchases on their iPhone? You guess it, this guy! You could imagine how upset I was when I found out I can't get my premium back due t...
  • Prodigystic
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount for premium not working

I paid for the student discount for premium on my account and completed everything it told me to do and I go to my account and it still says subscription free. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the student discount for premium on my account and completed everything it told me to do and I go to my account and it still says subscription free. Please help!
  • xrubes17
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Had Student Discount...Now It Is Charging Me Full Price??

I have had the student discount for the past year, I am an active student currently. For the past two months, I just noticed that Spotify has been charging me 9.99 instead of 4.99. Is there a number to call to get my money back? Not cool.

• I have had the student discount for the past year, I am an active student currently. For the past two months, I just noticed that Spotify has been charging me 9.99 instead of 4.99. Is there a number ...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Familiy

Trying to get the whole family on Spotify Family. But one of the children cannot accept the invitation because she is, according to Spotify, already a premium user (already on Spotify Family). However, on my account, she is not listed as an active us...

• Trying to get the whole family on Spotify Family. But one of the children cannot accept the invitation because she is, according to Spotify, already a premium user (already on Spotify Family). H...
  • Bamscott174
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement a way to transfer from a Spotify account created using Facebook to a Spotify only account

Need help. Account was working fine. Just paid for premium now its logged me out and i cant log back in? I know the passwords correct problem is i just made up an email adress to start an account as my email adress was already used on a past account....

• Casual Listener
  • Need help. Account was working fine. Just paid for premium now its logged me out and i cant log back in? I know the passwords correct problem is i just made up an email adress to start an account as ...
  • Oceandiver2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit Card payment.

Hello everyone. I still have time to do this, but I was just wondering if I can cancel my payment method without canceling my premium account. Or if I should wait for the day and cancel. Because I don't want to pay with credit card anymore but with g...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I still have time to do this, but I was just wondering if I can cancel my payment method without canceling my premium account. Or if I should wait for the day and cancel. Because I do...
  • LethalViperPT
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo realizar pago

Como puedo realizar mi pago por medio de la tarjeta de débito

• Como puedo realizar mi pago por medio de la tarjeta de débito
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Acount

I cant sign in to my account. Already reset password three times. Spotify app is updated.Error message is "email and password combination is incorrect".

• I cant sign in to my account. Already reset password three times. Spotify app is updated. Error message is "email and password combination is incorrect".
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlink a facebook account and still use the same email for a new spotify account

Hi everyone, I need some kind a advice for my problem with my spotify account.At this moment , I log with my facebook account , but I prefer log with my personal email.The problem is I use the same email for facebook, and when i try Subcribe in spoti...

• Visitor
  • Hi everyone, I need some kind a advice for my problem with my spotify account. At this moment , I log with my facebook account , but I prefer log with my personal email. The problem is I use th...
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help

I have a free subscription from rogers but am unable to get it. please help

• I have a free subscription from rogers but am unable to get it. please help
  • anjieeeeeeeeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I got premium but seems like free on PC, web and Android

I have just 1 spotify account and I bought spotify premium When I checked my bank account Spotify withdraw the price. But when ı try to log in on my phone or PC app. or web interface, my account seems like free.And also I cant see any bill on my acco...

• I have just 1 spotify account and I bought spotify premium When I checked my bank account Spotify withdraw the price. But when ı try to log in on my phone or PC app. or web interface, my account seem...
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account blocked after upgrade to Family?

hi, last week we upgraded pur Premium account to Family. Because our subscription was just renewed and we just paid €9,99, we took back that payment after the successful payment of the €14,99. Now, I'm not able to sign in anymore (error 3). I'm 100% ...

• hi,   last week we upgraded pur Premium account to Family. Because our subscription was just renewed and we just paid €9,99, we took back that payment after the successful payment of the €14,9...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer a student and unable to update subscription/payment details

When I signed up for Spotify Premium a few years ago I was a student and paying $4.99/month. The time has come to renew my subscription and I am no longer a student. When I go to update my payment information, after I put in my credit card info it ta...

• When I signed up for Spotify Premium a few years ago I was a student and paying $4.99/month. The time has come to renew my subscription and I am no longer a student. When I go to update my payment in...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

daughter has setup an account using my bank details

My daughter has setup a spotify premium account using my bank details and student extra card. I havent a clue what email address was used or the username, I just seen the £4.99 come out of my account and from some digging found it was her. Is there a...

• My daughter has setup a spotify premium account using my bank details and student extra card. I havent a clue what email address was used or the username, I just seen the £4.99 come out of my account...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes