Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

He cambiado mi cuenta de premium a premium duo, me van a cobrar ambas?

He cambiado mi cuenta de premium a premium duo, me van a cobrar ambas?

Me he cambiado de premium a duo y he añadido a mi pareja, pero ambos teníamos cuentas premium por separado, nos cancelan la suscripción anterior o nos cobran ambas?
2 Replies

Hey @Leyb,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

Let us explain more about how Premium Duo works. Premium Duo is a discounted plan for two people, who live together at the same address. Only the person who've subscribed to the plan would be charged - the plan manager.

If you already had a Premium subscription with us before you upgraded to Duo, your billing switches automatically - you don’t need to cancel anything and you won't be charged twice. Your new payment date will likely be a few days earlier than usual to cover the price difference between Premium Individual and Premium Duo.

You can track all this on your account page, under Your plan.

For full info about Premium Duo you - can check out this support article.

Hope this clear things up. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

@Lyubka

translated 

I have changed my account from premium to premium duo, will I be charged for both?

spanish 

si cancelas tu prima y te cambias al plan dúo, entonces no se te cobrará el avión dú
llll0ll_0-1677790822203.pngenglish
if you cancel you premium and switch you the duo plan, then no you will be charged for the duo plan
llll0ll_1-1677790882062.png

Suggested posts