Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Hello, is there a way to get 2022 Wrap Hub after January 13?

Hello, is there a way to get 2022 Wrap Hub after January 13?

I've already found my Top 2022 playlist, but I wanted to actually get to the hub. Is that still possible? Thanks for your help 🙂
2 Replies

Hello @ 

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, it's not possible to find your 2022 Wrapped Hub after January 13th. As you mentioned, you can still find your 2022 top songs playlist.

Hope this helps clear things up!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The Spotify "Wrapped" feature, which provides users with personalized playlists and statistics based on their listening habits throughout the year, is typically available only during a specific period of time around the end of the year. If you missed the window to access the feature in the usual time frame, there is no official way to access it after the fact. However, Spotify may provide a way to access the feature again in the future, as they did in some previous years, but it's not guaranteed. You could try to access via some third-party websites, but it's not guaranteed to be accurate or even available, and also not recommended, as it could compromise your account and personal information. It's best to wait for next year or check for similar features that Spotify might launch next year.

Suggested posts