Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duplicate Podcast

My Question or IssueI switched RSS feeds a few months ago, and my "old" podcast that was linked to the account I deleted, but it is still showing up on Spotify. I logged into the old RSS feed, and there's nothing there. How do I get my "old" podcast ...

• My Question or Issue I switched RSS feeds a few months ago, and my "old" podcast that was linked to the account I deleted, but it is still showing up on Spotify. I logged into the old RSS feed, and ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Back to 30 minutes free listening

Spotify promises 30 minutes free listening, but after 2 songs there is another advertising........ and regularly. That is annoying and not what is promised. I choose to hear a commercial between the music, not the other way around. Bring back your pr...

• Visitor
  • Spotify promises 30 minutes free listening, but after 2 songs there is another advertising........ and regularly. That is annoying and not what is promised. I choose to hear a commercial between the ...
  • Ignostic
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to change current account email to another deleted account email

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaMy Question or IssueI am unable to change my current account's email address to that of another old deleted account.I have deleted another account of mine which had an email address which I wish to use in my current accoun...

• Plan Free/Premium Country India My Question or Issue I am unable to change my current account's email address to that of another old deleted account.I have deleted another account of mine which...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution using Spotify with VPN other country

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaDeviceiPhone 12 pro Hi Everyone,I'm French and I'm living now in Argentina. I have signed up for premium ...

• Casual Listener
  •  None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country Argentina Device iPhone 12 pro   Hi Ever...
  • CarlosE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing email with Google account (same email address) on Android

PlanPremium (and free, see below)CountryNetherlandsDeviceSamsung Galaxy s10/ Google Nest Mini My Question or IssueWhen I try to log in with my Google-account on Spotify on my Android phone, it says ''there already is an account with this email addres...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (and free, see below) Country Netherlands Device Samsung Galaxy s10/ Google Nest Mini   My Question or Issue When I try to log in with my Google-account on Spotify on my And...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't log in to spotify through Facebook while using my phone

Okay so every time I'm on the log in or sign up screen and i select log in through Facebook, it just says "Logging in, please wait" and then it hits me and instead I'm creating a new account and can't just log into my old account. I got a new phone 2...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so every time I'm on the log in or sign up screen and i select log in through Facebook, it just says "Logging in, please wait" and then it hits me and instead I'm creating a new account and can'...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Countries Mismatch

PlanPremium DuoCountryJapan/USA I live in Japan, however my credit card is linked to my USA bank account and address. I have signed up for Prime Duo, however my partner cannot accept the invite because their country or region automatically sets to Ja...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Japan/USA   I live in Japan, however my credit card is linked to my USA bank account and address. I have signed up for Prime Duo, however my partner cannot accept t...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email support

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI DO NOT HAVE ACCES TO MY OLD EMAIL. THE ONLY REASON IM ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT IS BECAUSE ...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I DO NO...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution There's an unknown PS4 in my account

There's a PS4 that is logged into my Spotify account, and I don't even have a PS4 or a relative who has a PS4. Turns out ''Log out from all devices'' doesn't do that for PS4s. I tried to change my password, but it didn't do the trick as well. I don't...

• Casual Listener
  • There's a PS4 that is logged into my Spotify account, and I don't even have a PS4 or a relative who has a PS4. Turns out ''Log out from all devices'' doesn't do that for PS4s. I tried to change my pa...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant reset password

PlanFreeCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI made a free account a few years ago and would like to get back into it, but when I try to reset the password it says "The username or email you provided is not associated with ...

• Plan Free Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I made a free account a few years ago and would like to get back into it, but when I try to reset the ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Login information are not deleted when deleting the iOS App

As above. How is it done that uninstalling/deleting the app doesn't remove is data and when I install it again I'm already logged in. How is that possible. Is it Apple's or Spotify's fault? DeviceiPad 8Operating SystemiPadOS

• Casual Listener
  • As above. How is it done that uninstalling/deleting the app doesn't remove is data and when I install it again I'm already logged in. How is that possible. Is it Apple's or Spotify's fault?   ...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone using my account

PlanFreeCountryUkraineDevice(iPhone 6s)Operating System(iOS 14, Windows 10) My Question or IssueSomeone using my acc with Chrome(WebPlayer). I changed password several times, logged out everywhere, disconnected 3th apps and Facebook. But someone stil...

• Plan Free Country Ukraine Device (iPhone 6s) Operating System (iOS 14, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue Someone using my acc with Chrome(WebPlayer). I changed password several times,...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changed country

Hi, I recently left the UK where i created my spotify account. I went to Switzerland for 6 weeks where i got logged out cause my location was different. I managed to change it and countinued to use spotify. Now, I am back home in Mauritius and it eve...

• Hi,  I recently left the UK where i created my spotify account.  I went to Switzerland for 6 weeks where i got logged out cause my location was different.  I managed to change it and ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemi di accesso

Buonasera, ho cominciato a usufruire dei vostri servizi in italia, dopodiché mi sono trasferito per motivi famigliari alle Mauritius, mio paese d'origine. Inizialmente spotify funzionava ma dopo un paio di settimane, all'accesso dell'applicazione nel...

• Buonasera, ho cominciato a usufruire dei vostri servizi in italia, dopodiché mi sono trasferito per motivi famigliari alle Mauritius, mio paese d'origine. Inizialmente spotify funzionava ma dopo un p...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Country update issues.

Spotify doesn't work throwing 408 error (country set does not match the one set in your profile). So I go to spotify.com but there is only one option in dropdown and it's the old one. Another annoying thing is that the message is removed when there i...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify doesn't work throwing 408 error (country set does not match the one set in your profile). So I go to spotify.com but there is only one option in dropdown and it's the old one.   A...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify abroad

Hi all- hoping someone can help me... ok so I live in Zambia, my Apple ID is set up with my UK card from when I was in Scotland and I downloaded Spotify in Ireland, I went on the premium trail, and want to get it but was waiting on my new card, the t...

• Hi all- hoping someone can help me... ok so I live in Zambia, my Apple ID is set up with my UK card from when I was in Scotland and I downloaded Spotify in Ireland, I went on the premium trail, and w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log into Spotify after I moved countries

Hi All I need help please! I have moved countries and did not realise that Spotify does not allow you to use it after 14 days being overseas from where the account was originally set up. I have googled to find out that I should change my country in s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All   I need help please!  I have moved countries and did not realise that Spotify does not allow you to use it after 14 days being overseas from where the account was originally set u...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Two Sonos One, each with an Alexa Accound and 2 Spotify Family users

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDevice(Sonos One)Operating System(iOS 14, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have two Sonos One boxes that are each operated with a separate Alexa accound. I have assigned a separate Spotify account to each Alexa accoun...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device (Sonos One) Operating System (iOS 14, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have two Sonos One boxes that are each operated with a sep...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Language broken

In german the language is broken. There are funny symbols in the middle of words, i.e. Künstler*innen. Thats in no way official german language. How can i get rid of that, or change my language to english?

• Casual Listener
  • In german the language is broken. There are funny symbols in the middle of words, i.e. Künstler*innen. Thats in no way official german language. How can i get rid of that, or  change my language...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant switch duo profile on IOS

Hi, I am currently on Spotify Duo plan in the UK. My girlfriend set up the Duo account however we are unable to switch to her profile on her phone. See is on an iPhone 7 with the latest IOS. Also, it would see there is a strange email address associa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I am currently on Spotify Duo plan in the UK.    My girlfriend set up the Duo account however we are unable to switch to her profile on her phone.    See is...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes