Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Unable to change email address

PlanFreeCountryPhilippinesDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueI'm unable to change my email address on my Spotify account. I plan to sign up with my Google account when I do change the email and delete it. Can anyone help?

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Philippines Device Desktop Operating System Windows 7    My Question or Issue I'm unable to change my email address on my Spotify account. I plan to sign up with...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Using PC and Google Nest Hub at the same time

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDevicesPC - Google Nest HubOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue:I have a premium family plan. There are 3 members within this plan. During the day, I login to my PC with Spotify on, while I work with headphones on. ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Devices PC - Google Nest Hub Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue: I have a premium family plan. There are 3 members within this plan. During ...
  • beckster12
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution trying to change country and it shows no option to make payment

I have the premium family plan. I've recently moved out from the US to Taiwan, so I'm trying to update my address and country in order to use a credit card here for the payment. But every time I attempt to change the country under the payment page, i...

spotify payment.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • I have the premium family plan. I've recently moved out from the US to Taiwan, so I'm trying to update my address and country in order to use a credit card here for the payment. But every time I atte...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Change email - Facebook register

PlanPremiumCountryCzech republicDeviceComputerOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello,I would need to change my email address, but I am logged in via Facebook. I no longer have access to that email address

• Plan Premium Country Czech republic Device Computer Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello, I would need to change my email address, but I am logged in via Facebook....
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Hacked - No Response From Spotify Support

My account has been hacked, I'm unable to send a contact form because the **bleep** changed the email address and the password to my account. I would like to have this resolved without having to cancel my premium subscription, but I have not any comm...

• Regular
  • My account has been hacked, I'm unable to send a contact form because the **bleep** changed the email address and the password to my account. I would like to have this resolved without having to canc...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No Password Associated to account

The email I used to create my account was deleted years ago, I contacted Google they cannot restore the account. The Facebook attached to my account was also deleted years ago. These are my only two methods of signing in. There is no password associa...

• Visitor
  • The email I used to create my account was deleted years ago, I contacted Google they cannot restore the account. The Facebook attached to my account was also deleted years ago. These are my only two ...
  • JustAwsomeDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Old account name shows up when linking playlist

PlanPremiumCountryGreeceDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello, I changed my name in my my PROFILE but going to the profile settings, clicking on my name and updating with the new information i wanted. Now in the top right i can...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Greece Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello,  I changed my name in my my PROFILE but going to the profile settings, clic...
  • JustAwsomeDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why cant I play multiple songs, that were accessable before?

PlanPremium family CountryIceland DeviceSamsung phone Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhy cant I play songs that I could play before. Now when I try to select some of the songs nothing happens, no error or nothing. An examle of a song is ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium family   Country Iceland   Device Samsung phone   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Why cant I play songs that I could play before...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friends Activity Disappeared

PlanPremiumCountryPolandDeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 Friends activity disappeared. I tried to delete user folder in local appdata, reinstalling spotify, zooming out/in, logging off/on and turning off/on PC and it don't solve my problem....

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Poland Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   Friends activity disappeared. I tried to delete user folder in local appdata, reinstalling spotify, zooming o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't change my country!

I started my premium in Hungary, but I needed to go back to Serbia, while I was there, my card expired so I changed my payment method to a Serbian card so I needed to change the country to Serbia, but now that I'm back at Hungary, I want it back, but...

• Casual Listener
  • I started my premium in Hungary, but I needed to go back to Serbia, while I was there, my card expired so I changed my payment method to a Serbian card so I needed to change the country to Serbia, bu...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t select a image for profile picture

I’m using the web player on safari and I wanted to change my profile picture. It only lets me grab a pic from files instead of photos, so I saved my picture to files. But when I click files, the photo is like grayed out and unclickable. I tried it wi...

• Visitor
  • I’m using the web player on safari and I wanted to change my profile picture. It only lets me grab a pic from files instead of photos, so I saved my picture to files. But when I click files, the phot...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot change the credit card on a new country

Plan: PremiumCountry: Ireland/Spain My Question or IssueHi!I have recently moved from Ireland to Spain. I have been trying to change my country on Spotify and it won't let me. I have followed the steps here for Premium accounts: https://support.spoti...

Screenshot 2021-05-26 at 20.28.05.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Ireland/Spain   My Question or Issue Hi! I have recently moved from Ireland to Spain. I have been trying to change my country on Spotify and it won't let me. &nbsp...
  • CarlosE
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook won't re-link to my account?

Plan: Spotify Premium & HuluSpotify Premium Country: United States Device: iPhone and Macbook ProOperating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.2 My Question or Issue:About a month ago, Facebook seemed to disconnect from my Spotify, and now I am back to my o...

• Plan: Spotify Premium & Hulu Spotify Premium  Country: United States   Device: iPhone and Macbook Pro Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.2   My Question or Issue: ...
  • Solomoncarlson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change my account location / payment method

Hi! I'm writing because I'm trying to do a very simple thing: I've moved from Switzerland to Belgium and would like to update my payment method and country location accordingly. I'm having a premium (family) account. Old (current) payment method: Swi...

• Hi!   I'm writing because I'm trying to do a very simple thing: I've moved from Switzerland to Belgium and would like to update my payment method and country location accordingly.   I'm...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution can’t join premium duo - error message appears

hi there, I’m trying to join a duo premium plan through a link my gf shared to me, but each time I get an error message after confirming address. During past days I tried to join this invitation a lot of times, used different devices (mac, windows pc...

• Casual Listener
  • hi there,   I’m trying to join a duo premium plan through a link my gf shared to me, but each time I get an error message after confirming address.   During past days I tried to join th...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

stole

Sorum veya Sorunum. kim spotify bağımsız hesabımın postasını değiştirdi, sormam değil, sonra açmaya çalışıyorum, bu Spotify hesabı yok diyorlar lütfen yardım et

• Visitor
  •             Sorum veya Sorunum.     kim spotify bağımsız hesabımın postasını değiştirdi, sormam değil, sonra açmaya çalışıyorum, bu Spotify hesabı...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily stats in Spotify for Artists taking longer than usual to update

In the last two days, my Spotify for Artists account has been really slow to refresh with the streaming stats from the day before. The FAQ page says it refreshes everyday at 3PM ET, but on Friday it refreshed closer to 7pm ET, and on Saturday it didn...

• Regular
  • In the last two days, my Spotify for Artists account has been really slow to refresh with the streaming stats from the day before. The FAQ page says it refreshes everyday at 3PM ET, but on Friday it ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution LOGIN PROBLEMS AND PLAYBACK ON LAPTOP PROBLEMS

ERROR WHEN TRYING TO POST THIS 37FF74E2PremiumUSAiPhone 11TWO ISSUES:1). Music stops playing after 2-3 songs when listening on my MacBook.2). I did what was suggested here and signed out of everything, now I am not able to login on my phone. When I t...

• Casual Listener
  • ERROR WHEN TRYING TO POST THIS 37FF74E2 Premium USA iPhone 11 TWO ISSUES: 1). Music stops playing after 2-3 songs when listening on my MacBook. 2). I did what was suggested here and signed...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My underage sister can't register an account despite meeting age requirements

Hello. I've read your TOS many times and both Polish and English version state that people from Poland that are at least 13yo can register a Spotify account. Well, there's a problem, because my '07 sister turned 13 last year... and she still can't ma...

• Hello. I've read your TOS many times and both Polish and English version state that people from Poland that are at least 13yo can register a Spotify account. Well, there's a probl...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't update payment method when changing country

PlanPremiumCountryGermany (currently)Device(Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite )Operating System(Android, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI just recently found out, that Spotify became available in Georgia, where I have been living for two years now. natura...

• Plan Premium Country Germany (currently) Device (Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite ) Operating System (Android, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I just recently found out, that Spotify bec...
  • Novy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes