Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help???

Help???

I got my first iPhone and so far hate it. Lost all my music from my android and now trying to figure out how to get music on phone without giving apple another dime. I downloaded a playlist from Spotify and the arrows turned green immediately, like it didn’t work. And I can’t find them anywhere. I assume Apple has some setting where downloads can only come from iCloud? Hate this phone, help. I miss my alarms and ringtones!

1 Reply

Hey @Showmewoman58,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We moved your post from Chats to the help boards as its content fits better here.

On Spotify, all the content you have like playlists, liked songs and followers are saved on your Spotify account, and not on your phone. This means that if you don't have all your content in the new phone, most likely you've logged in a different account by mistake.

We'd recommend logging out and back in following the steps in this article. If the issue persists, it's possible that your main account has different credentials to log in to. Since an account could be created with a Facebook profile, a Google/Apple account, or a phone number, we'd also suggest trying out these other methods to see if the issue persists.

In case that the issue keeps persistent, as we cannot access users accounts from the Community, we'd recommend contacting our Customer support directly so they can check the account you currently have and help you further.

Hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

OscarDCModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts