Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and Windows 10

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

I've had my Spotify account for at least 5 years now, and a Premium plan for maybe 2-3. I hadn't recently noticed this was an issue because I've never had to log out of my Spotify. It's connected to the right email, I have my password written down and saved, so I know what it is. But as of late if I try to connect it to an outside source (say: last.fm,) or login to Spotify via the actual website, it won't work. I've tried putting in my email, I've tried putting in just my username, I've tried every other password on this planet I can think of, I've tried signing in just with Google, I've tried the "reset password" option. But it doesn't work, and it refuses to do the reset password option because it still says I don't have an account. I know I do! How else would I have been able to (and still be able to!) listen to all my music and podcasts this entire time, otherwise? I can still make new playlists and everything, even. It just doesn't make sense. Is anyone else having this issue? How do I fix this? I want to be able to log out/be logged out at any point in the future and feel secure that I won't lose my entire account just because it doesn't even recognize I have one. Please help!

Username: WallyWasTaken

email:**bleep**

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there @WallyWasTaken,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We're sorry that you've been having issues with this. Let's take a closer look into this together.

We've double-checked your username and the username you've mentioned is your display name and not your username.

Can you try to reset your password to any email you can think of that you've had before? 

If you'd like to know your username we recommend that you contact our customer support here.

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there @WallyWasTaken,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the Community. We're sorry that you've been having issues with this. Let's take a closer look into this together.

We've double-checked your username and the username you've mentioned is your display name and not your username.

Can you try to reset your password to any email you can think of that you've had before? 

If you'd like to know your username we recommend that you contact our customer support here.

Let us know how it goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator

I figured it out. Thanks though!

Hi again @WallyWasTaken,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

We're super glad to see that everything works as it should 🙂

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Have a great Friday and start of your weekend!

JeremyModerator

Suggested posts