Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Help! Account Login Problems...

Solved!

Help! Account Login Problems...

Hello! For several weeks, I've been unable to login to the spotify application on both my personal computer (Mac) and my work computer (PC).  The end result is always the same: "The username or password is incorrect. Error Code 3."  I don't actually think it's a username or password issue, as I have no problem logging onto my account via the web.  In addition, I've changed by password on a number of occasions, which does not help the issue.  I've even reinstalled the program on my home computer to no avail.  

Spotify community out there, what do you think the issue is??

Thanks from Virginia.

Elliot

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

If you have a Facebook-created account, make sure to select LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK and enter your Facebook credentials.

But if you have created your account using your email address, make sure to log in with your username (not your email address) and password.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there,

If you have a Facebook-created account, make sure to select LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK and enter your Facebook credentials.

But if you have created your account using your email address, make sure to log in with your username (not your email address) and password.

Thanks!  Was entering my email address instead.  Fixed!

Suggested posts