Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I opt out of the collection beta?

How can I opt out of the collection beta?

I'm not liking the "Add to collection" system, and would like to have my star button back. Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

Probably best to use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

EDIT: Of course, if you opt out, that will be one less voice wanting to retain stars which means you're more likely to not have what you want when it rolls out to everyone 😞

Hi @gilmour509,

According to the welcome email, you should email babar+betaband@spotify.com and they'll remove it 🙂

Liam

Spoiler
If, at any time, you wish to no longer participate in beta testing and want to leave the Beta Band, please contact babar+betaband@spotify.com, and we'll remove your beta access.

@jwylot wrote:

Probably best to use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

EDIT: Of course, if you opt out, that will be one less voice wanting to retain stars which means you're more likely to not have what you want when it rolls out to everyone 😞

Good point...

They should have both UI elements.

Liam

Suggested posts