Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to find people on spotify if i know their facebook but we are not friends

How to find people on spotify if i know their facebook but we are not friends

I know this persons facebook and i can go on their profile, but im unsure as to how to find their spotify? i don't know their username and i doubt i will ever see this person again so i cant get it but is there anyway i can figure out their username from their facebook? or anyway i could just go on their profile on spotify and have a browse on their playlists?

2 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, if you are not friends with them and do not know their username, it is not possible to find them like that.

However, if they publicly display their Spotify music on facebook, you can click on any one of their plalists, and it will open in Spotofy. From there, click on any of the links with that persons name on, and this takes you to his Spotify profile. You can follow them from there and view all thier playlists. To add one of their playlists, just go to it and ppress 'subscribe'.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

If you know someone's Facebook username or email address associated with their Facebook account, you can use that information to find them on Spotify. Here's how:

1. Open the Spotify app on your device and log in to your account.

2. Click on the "Search" icon in the bottom-right corner of the screen.

3. Type in the person's Facebook username or email address in the search bar and press enter.

4. If the person has linked their Facebook account to Spotify, their profile should appear in the search results.

5. Click on the person's name in the search results to open their profile.

Note that if the person has not linked their Facebook account to Spotify, or if they have made their Spotify profile private, you will not be able to find them.

Also, if you're not friends with that person on Facebook, you won't be able to see their Facebook profile and therefore, you can't find them on Spotify with this method.

Suggested posts