Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to move/transfer my Radio choices, playlists etc from Facebook account to my new non FB account

How to move/transfer my Radio choices, playlists etc from Facebook account to my new non FB account

I've initially registered using a FB account and have chosen free trial. Subsequently I opened another account using a user name i.e. non FB and ALSO have chosen to pay for the Premium service. Now I want to transfer my stuff from the FB to the non FB account. I read here that I can do it by selecting "Edit" etc but I couldn't find "Edit" anywhere on the iPhone Spotify App! Help!
2 Replies

There would no no way to do this using the iPhone app. On a desktop, you could subscribe to the playlists, and then copy all the tracks from the playlists to new playlists the new account owns.

There is no way to transfer radio settings.

Customer services may be able to transfer them for you, if you use the Support Form 🙂

Liam

@chanayc wrote:
I've initially registered using a FB account and have chosen free trial. Subsequently I opened another account using a user name i.e. non FB and ALSO have chosen to pay for the Premium service. Now I want to transfer my stuff from the FB to the non FB account. I read here that I can do it by selecting "Edit" etc but I couldn't find "Edit" anywhere on the iPhone Spotify App! Help!

You can move playlists from one account to another (sort of) by following steps 3 and 4 in the disconnect from Facebook guide.

Unfortunately there is no way to transfer radio stations from one account to another. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts